(4) What Are The Chances?

Jacks POV~

  I awoke earlier than usual, hoped in a shower and dressed up a little more "fancy" as I had a gentleman coming to buy an old vinyl. I had no interest in the thing because it just took up too much space and I never used it. The guy seemed very eager to own it so why not give it to them. He seemed pretty genuine too and the profit from this would go to charity seeing as I wasnt expecting to get so much for it. The buyer wasn't due for awhile so Jack decided to put on some music whilst he waited, Jack adored rock. There was just something that when he heard those guitar notes playing, those drumsticks hitting the drums by force, The chorus setting in that lit his soul a light. He'd constantly be tapping to the beat of the drums, head banging and just letting the somg run through his veins. He was in the middle of screaming a chorus when he luckily heard a knock at the door, he quickly shot up turning the music off and running to the door messily fixing his hair and when he saw who the mysterious buyer was, his heart skipped a beat. It was the stranger who bumped into him, the stranger who caused his mind to spin and his stomach to churn, in the best possible way. The stranger named, Mark.
~
He seemed just as surprised to see me as I was him, I welcomed him in smiling the whole time as he walked in a slyly checked him out his black jeans cupping his ass nicely. I bit my lip closing the door behind me, this wasn't the time for that... Snap out of it Jack! "The vinyl is in the kitchen, follow me". He smiled "I can't believe this, We need to stop bumping into each other." "I know dude, Anyways what do you want a vinyl for?" His eyes seem to light up at my question, his chocolate eyes were magnificent but just that bit more amazing when they light up. "Well, I've been hunting for months for one ever since my father and I used to dance to the music playing from one of them I've always wanted one, I'm a sucker for vintage things" 'You can be a sucker for something else' I mumbled, he raised an eyebrow at me blushing; "What was that?" "I uh, I said That's sweet. I'm a sucker for futuristic things, heh" It was my turn to blush. He looked down at the vinyl player pure joy in his face. "Woah, it's in perfect condition..." "Ye, It was handed down to me but I never used it and Decided to sell it to someone who would plus, your money will go to charity." He smiled; "Wonderful! I get to own a vinyl and you get to do your part for charity!" "Ye will need help to carry it, it's pretty heavy" We reached to pick it up at the same time causing our hands to touch. I pulled away first mainly because touching his hand sparked something in me like I had just received an electric shock. "Hey, Uh do you wanna stay for a coffee or something? Just to yknow make sure you want the vinyl?" I knew he definitely wanted the vinyl but I didn't want to out right say, You got a nice ass and have been on my mind all day so stay and have coffee with me. I hope he caught on to what I meant, I wanted company and I wanted to get to know this awfully handsome stranger.