(3) Struck Lucky.

Marks POV~

  I had no luck finding the vinyl player. I had been searching for months now, It was something I've always wanted to own. I had memories of when my father and I would dance around the living area whilst music was being beautifully out of the vinyl. There's nothing quite like the sound of that, Nothing as joyful. You see, you can listen to music with headphones or through radio but nothing comes close. I returned home even more determined to find one. I searched on all buyers websites and after a few hours, I hit the jackpot. Someone a few miles away owned one and was selling it for roughly $500 I bidded straight away and contacted the seller by the name of "SepticSelling".
MARKeting: Hey, I know your vinyl has a lot of bids but I'm willing to out bid everyone. Name your price.
SepticSelling: Thanks man, The highest bidder is at about $750, so if we can agree on anything higher, ya got yourself a deal.
MARKeting: $800 sound good?
SepticSelling: Sounds great, you got yourself a deal. When would you like too pick up your vinyl?
I smiled, so happy after months of searching I'd finally own a vinyl player. I hit a gold mine, sure it was $800 but it was worth it.
MARKeting: Tomorrow about noon?
SepticSelling: Sounds good, See You Then.