(7) Marks Date.

Marks POV~
Needless to say, I was over the moon when Jack agreed to my date, I was even more giddy when he said He'd take me on a date too. I wanted to make this the best date he'd ever had my competitive side showing. After our cute night in sharing Chinese food when I got home I planned everything, Thankfully there was a carnival in town and in seemed to perfect place for a vintage date, there'd probably be a few cliches too, like me winning a prize for Jack and giving him said prize. Maybe I'd even get to kiss him atop the Ferris wheel. I was giddy and struggled to sleep that night.
The day seemed to fly by and before I knew it I was straightening my bowtie and combing my hair. I slung my black tuxedo type jacket over my shoulder and got into my car, I was just missing a cigar in my mouth and I'd look like Danny from the movie greece.
~
I finally reached Jacks house and was blown away by how handsome he looked, he wore something similar to myself a green shirt tucked into black jeans and a nice black tie to match, His hair also made the outfit pop. I kissed his hand and held open his door. He smiled, with red tinted cheeks. "Thank you, Handsome" he giggled as I winked at him and got into the drives seat. "So Where we going, hotshot?" "A Carnival, if you don't mind" He shook his head; "Sounds great." Although something seemed to be bothering him, I shook it off and drove to the carnival on the way he played old 90s tracks on my radio. I chuckled at this as it really didn't suit the whole vintage thing but danced and sang along anyways. We wondered around the carnival eating cotton candy together and playing most likely rigged carnival games. Nonetheless I was a pretty good aim and managed to knock over all the milk bottles, winning a large teddy of my choice. I told Jack to pick one and after slight persuasion he choose a small eyeball. I asked him why he choose that and he said it reminded him out when he had a Septic eye from being hit by a ball, he said people used to call him "Jack Septic Eye" for months, I thought it was cute. After a few more games we were in line for a Ferris Wheel and Jack seemed uneasy. I asked him why but he shrugged it off and we got on the Ferris wheel but as it started moving it was clear why he seemed uneasy, He gripped onto me for dear life, I wish he'd told me he was afraid of heights. I soothed him, stroking his hair. "Jack, Why didn't you just say something?" He opened his eyes and looked at the view. "I didn't wanna ruin anything, Im sorry.." I smiled, What a cutie. "Jack, look at me." he reluctantly turned to me. "You haven't ruined anything, just next time tell me." He smiled, "Thanks Mark" Before the wheel began moving I kissed him on the lips, him smiling ear to ear. It was a pretty successful date.