Chapter 1

Lionblaze's POV

I was hunting on a peaceful night with Squirrelflight and Dustpelt, when I saw something fall from the sky. It had a cat-shape but it was brown-and-white, like a sparrow.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

"See what?" Dustpelt asked back.

"I saw something fall from the sky!" I mewed. "Should we check it out, Squirrelflight?"

"I guess so," Squirrelflight answered. "What did this 'something' look like?"

"Brown-and-white, like a sparrow, but in a cat-shape."

"That's strange," Dustpelt meowed. "There aren't many trees in this part of the forest. How could a cat fall from the sky?"

"I don't know."

We headed over to where I saw this 'something' fall from the sky. Then we saw it, it wasn't even an it. It was a she, a brown-and-white she-cat, this cat had scars all over her body. How did this she-cat fall from the sky?

"Collar!" Dustpelt hissed. "This is a kittypet, let's chase it out of our territory!"

"Calm yourself, Dustpelt," Squirrelflight meowed. "This cat doesn't look like a kittypet, even though she is wearing a collar, this cat has battle scars. We should take her back to camp and let Jayfeather and Leafpool treat her wounds."

I stared at the cat, she blinker her eyes open.

"Doctor?" she mumbled.

"Doctor?" Dustpelt echoed. "I don't know what you're talking about, kittypet, but you're crazy."

The cat got up and shook her pelt.

"I'm not crazy, you..." she hissed, then she meowed. "Dustpelt? Lionblaze? Squirrelflight? It worked!"

"What worked?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand."

"OK, enough of this," Squirrelflight meowed. "Who are you?"

"My name is Sparrow."

The cat – which we now know is named Sparrow – crouched down and started moaning.

"Are you OK?" Lionblaze asked.

"Yes," Sparrow answered. "Just stand back, I need to..."

Squirrelflight, Dustpelt and I stood back, Sparrow stood up on her hind legs and held her front legs to her sides. Her paws glowed yellow and the glowing yellow lights spread all over her body. I watch in amazement as it covered her head, then I couldn't see her head and her paws because they were glowing more than her body.

The yellow lights over her front paws and head went four tail-lengths in the direction it was pointing. Then the yellow lights faded and Sparrow fell down, onto her back. I realized that the scars that she had all over her body were no longer there.

"What happened?" Squirrelflight asked. "How did she do that?"

"I don't know," Dustpelt answered.

I went over to Sparrow, I poked her with my paw. She didn't move.

"She is out," I reported. "What do we do with her?"

"We should take her back to camp," Squirrelflight meowed. "Bramblestar has to see her. We have to tell him what she just did."

Dustpelt helped me get Sparrow onto my back, he and Squirrelflight walked on each side of me so that Sparrow didn't slipe off my back.