Why was life hell bent on us making such tough decisions? She mused.

"So?" He slid his hands into his front pockets as he smirked. "Deal?”

She looked so pretty, her black hair falling in soft waves around her face, her lush lips damp and parted slightly. He wanted reached out and smoothed his hand over her cheek…..

"Deal."

He walked up to her and without a word, picked her up in his arms as she squealed in shock but entangled her arms around his neck and snuggled closer to him.

Arjun loved having her in his arms, she was so charming and having her near him brought this impulsive longing in him to be all the more close to her, to touch her stunning body, to just hold her.

She was perfect, her body especially those exposed shoulders were making him all giddy, he wanted to run his tongue across them; licking, sucking the marvelously tempting embalmed skin. She looked resplendent and sublime sitting in his lap the setting sun rays bouncing over her glorious body. Her body, so much smaller and more delicate than his, fit snugly against his own making everything in the world just ideal.

He crossed the step and walked into his aircraft, thanking his energetic brain for giving him this wonderful idea. Because of that, she was right now, in his arms.

He relished the moment when he lowered her down. Her glorious body sliding down his sensually. He set her back down on her feet and looked at her smugly.

“Now the kiss, please,” he said as he looked at her.

She stared at him a second, and then, slowly, began to smile.

The curve of her sensuous lips was so sweet and sexy he had to shift to hide a swelling heat that suddenly pressed against his trousers.

He slid his arm around her waist and nestled her to him. This wasn’t the first time he’d pulled her against him like this, but he’d been a boy then. Now he was a man, all hard muscles and firm strength. When he lowered his head, she stood on tiptoe and met him halfway, she leaned forward and put her hand on his lips,” Not now, you never specified the time.”

She heard him groan as she laughed and walked towards the inviting, plush aircraft seats.

…………………………………………………..

He walked up to her and dropped on the seat beside her.

“Did you get lost?" She asked him batting her lashes at him.

"No."

He’d only been lost once and she’d been responsible. Surviving her betrayal had made him tougher, stronger.

She shook her head and sighed. "I’ve never been very good at finding my way around. This aircraft is magnificent."