“Pari?” (Means ‘Fairy’ in English, a Hindi terminology)

No one called her that. Only him. His voice was silky, sexy, seductive. With just a hint of gravel, the tone and his touch made her skin tingle. Suddenly the entire open area seemed to close in on her and she couldn’t draw enough air into her lungs.

“You want to know, what I will do?” Arjun asked her quietly.

“Yeah?” She replied, pretending to be not bothered with the sudden use of her nick name. She knew he was talking about the spanking thing and she hoped she would get another moment to really bask in her glory.

He walked up to her, pulled her close to him and blew his hot, delicious breath on her ear, “Well, it’s going to involve you and your hypnotizing bare, absolutely bare…,”he looked at her and took a step away from her, smiled and winked, ”bottom.”

Radhika gasped.

Her steps faltered. That smile was deadlier than his voice. It brought out angelic dimples in his cheeks and a devilish sparkle in his eyes. It could make even a sensible woman entertain fantasies worthy of a sinuous mind.

What the…., did he just say? She looked at him astonished and willed herself not to blush as images of him doing ‘just’ that flittered in her dirty mind.

Radhika in turn, scowled at him and ignoring him walked inside to get her papers stamped.

………

She was confused as she stood on the tarmac looking warily at the stupid plane. The staff didn’t seem to have bothered putting up a stepping stool on the last step. So, how was she supposed to climb on his stupid plane in her tight sun-dress? She would definitely tear it apart if she tried to jump on. She was sure; this had been done on purely Mr. Arjun Khanna’s command. But she had to try. She would never get inner peace if she didn’t.

"So the question is," she asked herself, "how?"

"You need my help. I need a kiss."

Hot body, great brain…ruthless. She didn't see how that all fit together—unless he was a master villain in a spy movie—but his logic was undeniable. Besides, they'd ignored then resisted their chemistry for a while.

She turned to look at him.

Everything within her wanted to run and throw herself at him.

But he clearly wasn’t feeling any such need, and she tampered the urge, reminding herself that she’d put that look of anger on his face. "Hey," she said softly,” I know you did this deliberately but I will manage."

The question was; pride vs. embarrassment? If she took his help, she would trample upon her pride and if she didn’t, she would definitely show more skin than she ever intended to in that dress.