prologue

I take a step back and look down at the col lifeless body laying by my feet. The iron taste of the girls blood still on my lips. Half her heart laying on the carcass of what once was a beautiful girl no older than 16. Her screams still ringing I my ears. As I looked at the mutilated and now disfigured girl laying by my feet I can only think of one thing:"I did it againg, but I needed to, the demons inside needed to be fed.

As I go down to finish what I came to start a light flashes across my face and I knew who it was without looking up. It was a young girl, with grey eyes, black hair and a perfect face except for the long scar over her left eye down to her right cheek. She screams at me:"Jason can't you find a better hiding place to do your shit!" As I look up I could feel my lips curling up into a grin and I felt a drop of blood running across my lips. I pull her into me and press my lips against hers, with maybe a little to much passion, feeling her tounge asking my mouth for access, so I provide it.

I pull away and feel the cuts at my neck starting to bleed again. I turn around around and say "It's happening faster this time." I look back into her eyes slowly tearing up. I pull her in for a hug and scream out in pain, begging her to pull away. I stare into her grey eyes crying now, looking like beautiful crystals. I softly wisper "I love you Aurora. I love you my princess." I close my eyes and liss her one last tine and as I breathe my final breath, I stare into the grey eyes beggig me to stay...