Ten

My name is Andrea Govern Ruis. I am 23 years old and that is my story on how I found out who I really was. Ever since I was around five I remember my parents arguing, but they weren't my parents. I never had much friends because we would move around a lot trying to hide from the truth. It wasn't easy, I would always worry about one day my father coming home and saying we'd have to pack our stuff and move again but when I finally became use to it is when everything changed, he wasn't my father. I made so many friends, I met a guy I would soon love, and I found out the truth.

I was living with my kidnappers, but my boyfriend saved me.

Three years later (Xavier's POV):

"Eu não entendo o que é isso" Xavier says

"Você tem um outro caso..."

"Hey guys, what's up?" Andrea walks up behind me and kisses our cheeks

"Nothing my love" I smile widely at her

She gives me a look and rolls her eyes, "If this is about Quiliano's first birthday..."

"I know baby, nothing big for baby Q, I promise."

Author's note: we're finished!! This story is dedicated to the best boyfriend and best friend I've ever had, Xavier. I love you so so much and I hope that with this you finally agree that I love you more!! Happy birthday you 88!! I would write more for you but I think I've done enough writing eh?😂 Te amo much mi Príncipe.

-M