Two

"Hey can I ask you something?" I ask softly looking straight ahead.

"Depends on the question." He jokes but I don't budge, "Babe, what's wrong?" He asks while placing his hand on top of mine.

"Have you ever noticed how I don't look much alike to my parents?"

"Hmm.. Well," he pauses bitting down on his lip, "Now that you mention it.. You don't really look like them, but it's not such a big deal, is it?"

"No." I lie shaking my head, "It was a stupid question sorry."

"Don't apologize babe." He laughs, "Come on, cheer up we're going to your favorite place!!"

I look at him and roll my eyes, "You're kidding me right?"

"Come on" he smirks nudging my side, "Come on!! You know you want to laugh."

I smirk a bit bitting my lower lip and shake my head, "I hate you, you know that right?"

"I know" he smiles widely, "But I love you so it balances out. Now come on, get out of my car we have classes to go to."

I sigh and lazily get out of the car as I throw my bag over my shoulder.

"That's cute." He mumbles under his breath smiling

"What is?"

"What? Oh.." His cheeks turn a soft pink, "It's just cute the way you act every morning when you don't want to go to school, when you do that little sigh when we get closer to the-

I sigh cutting him off as we get closer to the building.

"That! That right there is cute." I laugh shaking my head. "The way how you start looking down at the floor when you get closer to groups of people, or when you play with your bracelets when you get nervous..."

"I don't do that!" I say as I open my locker

"Alright, then look at me."  I look up at Xavier and he's leaned against the other lockers smiling at me. "You look really cute today, just like any other day, but I just wanted you to know that."

I lower my head and when my right hand goes to reach for my bracelets on the other wrist he lifts my head up, "I thought you said you didn't do that?" He whispers with a slight smirk on his lips

"Oh shush" I hit his chest softly and turn back to my locker to get my books. "Come on we should go before-" the bell rings causing him to laugh, "Are you picking me up from class?"

"Why do you always ask that?" I look up at him confused causing him to laugh again, "Since we started dating you ask me that question every day and my answer is always yes, so why always ask it?"

"Because I don't know if you're busy with your friends or something.."

"Even if I was I would still make time for you baby, you know that."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine." I smile, "We have to go! I'll see you later then, I love you." I reach up a bit and give him a quick kiss and turn around quickly.

"No, wait!" He pulls me back and wraps his arms around my waist. "That's not how you properly say goodbye"

I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him, "I love you so so much."