That familiar, deep voice said and chuckled afterwards. ''Dad'' George mumbled, I turned around and smiled brightly. George's dad looked very similar to George, he had the dark brown hair and the light hazel eyes, his mate standing beside him looking beautiful as ever. 

''Mum'' George nodded to them both. I slapped his chest playfully, ''be nice!'' I whispered. I released myself from George's grip, and then was quickly embraced with George's dad's mate, June.''You're so beautiful!'' She shouted once she pulled me away softly. I smiled at her, ''thank you!'' 

''I never knew you were mates...'' June trailed off, I shook my head. ''It's a long story...'' I mumbled, scratching the side of my neck. June gave me a look, ''Oh well, you can tell it when we have dinner'' She clapped her hands twice, I heard a groan to the side of me. 

''Really? Dinner?'' George asked, as June basically waited for me and George to accept this offer. ''Yes dinner, we must get to know our son's mate'' 

We both nodded, ''so be ready by seven pm tomorrow'' Josh, George's father said. ''Yes, we will... thank you for the invitation!'' I said happily, the two mate's left without saying anything else. We knew where we were going to meet, the large dinning room.

''Well... this could be fun'' I patted a grumpy George's chest. ''Well it's...'' George checked his wrist, ''Well since I don't have a watch, I have no idea what time it is'' I looked towards a clock on the wall. It said 9:45pm.

We were about to walk away until I remembered something, or a someone. 

''Where's Sammie?'' George looked at me weirdly, raising an eyebrow. ''Who's Sammie? He asked, I sighed. ''Chace's girlfriend'' George's mouth turned into an O. ''I have no--'' 

A soft but dark chuckle interrupted George. ''I'm right here'' me and George turned our heads towards the voice, I almost rolled my eyes once I saw a smirking Sammie leaning against the lounge door. ''I need to talk to you'' I walked up to her. 

George growled protectively, ''don't worry... I won't hurt your precious little mate'' Sammie grinned. I turned towards a worried George. ''No listening'' I mouthed, pointing towards my ear behind Sammie's back. We walked into a different room, passing by pack member's, realizing that she was not a pack member and smelt a rogue, one pack member almost lunged at her, I gave the person a deathly glare.

Surprisly, they had taken a step back and bowed their head respectfully.

We were in a empty guest room, and I slammed the door closed. Sammie quickly got comfortable but jumping onto the bed, and laying down on it. ''So, what do you want to talk about?'' Sammie took of her black shades, ''why is everyone coming after Chace?'' Sammie chuckled, her laughter filled with amusement and joy. 

Sammie grinned, ''I don't think you'll want to hear it since he is your... ex mate'' I nodded my head. ''I still want to hear it, because of that man he has caused a lot of drama to me and my mate, I think I deserve what the reason for it!'' I shouted, power dripping from my tongue. My shout's echoed the room, showing her that I wasn't joking one little bit.

''Alright, calm down...'' Sammie sat up, leaning her back against the head board. I crossed my arms, waiting for the reply I've been wanting to hear for a long time. ''Well... you want to know the real reason why there is drama?'' I nodded my head. 

''The reason why there's drama is because Chace was born.'' Sammie laughed at her own joke, I stared at her in anger. She dare's to laugh and think this is funny? In seconds, I was in front of her the bed pulling her off it in anger. ''Listen to me. You have no idea what I've been through for the last couple of days, so you better start giving me some answers or I'll make you go through some serious physical pain'' I growled in her face, my wolf slowly taking over my body. Sammie placed her hands on top of mine, I quickly let go of her t-shirt. ''Fine, I'll give you the damn answers'' Sammie sighed.

''It all started when Chace was out in the woods... I was also there as well, and he saw me and I saw him and then the next thing I know is that the next few weeks we were spending together, we got closer and closer... getting to know each other obviously, and then one day Chace asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes... but what he didn't know was that I had a vampire mate. He didn't mark me so Chace thought I was mate less, and he was back then when he asked me out...'' Sammie explained, I took in all the information.

''That doesn't really explain why-- Oh...'' It was like a light bulb flicked on in my head. ''So your mate found out that you was cheating on him with Chace, and now he want's revenge?'' I asked, it all making sense now.

Sammie nodded her head, ''Sadly yes, but my mate isn't going to stop until Chace get's what he 'deserved'' She used her fingers as quotations. ''What does he deserve?'' I asked.

Sammie frowned. ''His wolf taken away from him'' 

Oh, you have got to be kidding me!