Yes Master

Squeak P.O.V:

Where am I? What's going on? Someone help me. Please.

I woke up in a strange room, it was dark, scary, but I had to be strong. I blinked a few times trying to make my vision clear. I could't see anything. I tried to move but my hands and legs were tied. My ankles were tied to the chair legs and my hands around the back connected to the chair. Where am I?

I let my eyes adjust to the darkness until I started to see the outline of objects in the room. I saw an outline of what looked like a bed, two doors, and what looked like an opening but lead to nowhere. 

Squeak: Hello!?............Hello!?

I hear footsteps, they sounded as if they were coming up steps. They approach closer to my direction. One of the doors opened and a little slither of light shined through. The light clicks on and it takes me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the new light. After about a minute I open my eyes a little more only to see Khalil. He stocks closer to me as he begins to speak.

Khalil: Hey Beautiful, I'm gl-

Squeak: Don't touch me! Get away from me!

He comes closer to me and looks at me with an upset look. 

Khalil: Whats wrong baby?

Squeak: Don't call me that. I wan't Lucas.

He looks furious and yells at me. 

Khalil: He doesn't want you! I love you not him!

I got silent very quickly. I have to stay calm.

Squeak: Can I please just call him once? Just to say goodbye?

Khalil: Fine, but if you tell him who took you then I kill you, understand?

I nod as he sighs and pulls out a burner phone from his pocket. He asks me what the number is and I give it to him. He dials the number and puts the phone to my ear. The phone rings a few times then a panicking Lucas answers the phone.

Lucas: Hello?

Squeak: Lucas baby it's me

Lucas: YN!? Oh god baby where are you?!

Squeak: I've been kidnapped, baby I just don't know what to do. I miss you. I need you

Khalil's face looked extremely angry, but he let me finish just to try and make me feel better. 

Lucas: It's okay baby just hold tight. We gonna find you. Who took you?

Squeak: I can't say or they will kill me. 

That only seemed to make him even more worried.

Lucas: Okay baby, just do what ever they say. Okay?

Squeak: No, I can't do that to you.

I began to cry as I could hear Lucas start to cry through the phone.

Lucas: Just do it for me bae. You gotta stay strong. I love you with all my heart Squeaky.

Squeak: Only for you. I love you too Lucas.

Khalil took the phone away from my ear and hung up as tears streamed down my face. Khalil placed the phone on the ground and stepped on it, crushing it. I watched as more tears escaped, knowing that that may be my last chance to ever speak to the love of my life for a very long time. I sucked up my tears and stopped crying. I have to stay strong for Lucas. No matter what. 

Khalil: How about we go make something to eat and then take a bath? Deal?

I nodded my head and he untied me. He re-tied my hands in front of me and walked me around the house showing me where everything was. After that we went to the kitchen. This was not the same house he had the party at. I have no fucking idea where the hell I am.