Author's Note

Dearest Reader,

I'm so glad that you decided to read this book. I am not even kidding. I am very proud of this particular project, so proud that I still can't believe that I'm capable of telling this story the way that I have and I am everyday.

We all either are Levan or were in the past. Everyone goes through a phase where there's no light, no air, no joy. Where everything feels like nothing. Where everything visible is only a fragment of our imagination. Where everything else becomes insignificant. But what's important is that we fight our way out of the tunnel and own our share of sunlight. To become Ten.

{ Random fact: Shuttling between personalities as different as Ten and Levan gets tough and tiring for me. Levan is a reflection of my darkest nights and Ten, the brightest days. }

I M P O R T A N T P O I N T S

• This book is from Dual Points of view.

• Levan's point of view may contain a lot more description than Ten's. It's how his brain functions.

• This story deals with depression and suicidal tendencies.

• This story contains usage of strong verbal language.

• All the content is original and subject to copyright. Any duplication cannot take place without the author's consent.

P R O N U N C I A T I O N S

Tenerife Cohen ~ Ten-uh-reef Ko-hen

• Levan Emery ~ Lev-un Em-uh-ree

(Any other details would be added if required.)

WARNING!

There can be grammatical errors or typos, happens to all. I will edit all chapters once i'm finished with the book. Please don't keep pointing out typos.

So the d is close to the s and my 'passes' turned to passed! Please don't mind that.

PS: It's appreciated if you leave comments of any sort. Silent/ ghost reading isn't supported by me, it isn't fine to not leave feedback, good or bad. Comments act as motivation for the writers and we can't tell you how much even one comment inspires us. #Wattpad gives us the provision to interact directly with writers and reader. So why not use it? :D

Happy Reading!

Love,
Hayley Monroe.