Chapter 29 Sorry.

Start from the beginning

I was waiting on the sofa. She came down after a while wears a beautiful sundress. She was looking beautiful.

She was wearing a beautiful floral print sundress. She was carrying a pink bag with her. "Let's go I am ready."

"You looking beautiful Mia

"You looking beautiful Mia." She blushed. " you just saying that to make me happy."

"No angel I speak the truth. Your beautiful."

"Okay. Thanks." She said covering her smile.

We arrived at the restaurant."Reservation under Henderson." I said to the waitress. She leads the way. We sat at our table. " I ordered you favourites." I smiled at her.

" Okay, what have you planed?" She asked me smiling. I think she is not angry anymore.

" Not telling. " she made a face. Cute. I missed that.

We had lunch and came out. Time for the next surprise I smiled to myself thinking that. I drove to an empty land. It was a helipad with no helicopter. " James are we going on a helicopter?" She asked confused.

" No angel. Look up."

The jets came after one after the other and it flew over the blue skywriting the letters 'I AM SORRY. ' I looked at her. She gasped covering her mouth with her hands. She looked at me with awe. " James..." she was speechless.

" Mia I won't do something like that again. Please forgive me. But I will harm anyone who tries to harm you, angel." She jumped on me. I caught her immediately without letting her fall. She hugged me tightly.

" I am sorry James. I got angry too. No one went this far for me just because I am angry. Thank you."

" I told you earlier baby that I will do anything for you and I couldn't bear when you were angry with me. You without talking to me was driving me crazy." We embraced each other falling deep in each other's warmth. I missed her in my arms. The most I miss is her delicious devil red lips.

She looks at my eye. I touched her face and kissed her. I locked my tongue in her sweet mouth. I deepen the kiss. Oh how much I missed her. We broke the kiss because right now we were out of breath. She was glowing the bright shade of crimson. She bit her lower lip and lick it and looked at me. Hey, intense green eyes were calling out to the deepest part of me. My urges were growing stronger and it was difficult to control them as time went by.

We got in the car and drove towards her home. We reached there. She got out of the and so did I.

"I had a lovely and mind-blowing time thanks, James." I bent down and kissed her. "All for you my angel." She was about to leave when I hold out her wrist. She turned around.

"anything else?" She said smiling.

" Yeah, one last item for today." I took out the golden-coloured envelope from my pocket and hand it out to her.

" what's this?" She said taking it in her hand."Open it." I said smiling. She read it and looked at me.

" Will you be my date, my girlfriend in the masquerade ball fundraiser?" I said bending down and doing a proposal pose. She giggled and nodded," Yes I will."

" The time is mentioned in there. Be ready I will pick you up tomorrow beautiful."

" Okay." She said smiling. She turned towards the door to open it and go in. I turned towards the car to leave. Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I look at the hands. It is Mia. I turned around and hugged her tightly and kissed her temple lightly.

" Thanks for today again James. I love it."

"I am glad you like it, angel." I love having her in my arms. After a long hug, she went inside. I started the car and drove off.

_______________________________________

Hi, my lovely reader's. How are you all?

James sorry gesture is all grand for Mia. We did get surprised to see James act so rough going up to breaking poor Alex's nose. Well, a man is gotta look out for his woman.

Stay tuned for more twists and turns...

Please vote, comment and follow me :) guys 😄

Thanks for reading my book. I hope you are enjoying it :)