Pool Time (Spencer Reid X Reader)

“Come on Reid, can’t I go swimming?” You whined to the male in front of you, who was blocking the door to the pool.

“No, __y/n__, it’s not safe.” Reid replied hastily.

“Please? I haven’t been swimming in ages, and I’ll just go for a few minutes. Besides, I have you to protect me.” You said, a light blush dusting your cheeks. You saw Reid flush slightly and took that opportunity to bolt past him and run out the door. You pulled off your robe and hopped into the pool.

“__y/n__!” Reid called sternly.

“If you want me to come out you’re going to have to come in and get me!” You singsonged, enjoying the expression on Reid’s face. He looked conflicted, like he was trying to figure out if it was better to get you in the house or stay dry.

“There are extra swimsuits in the house.” You said when the expression on his face stayed the same.

“__y/n__, you are being stalked, please just come in the house!” Reid said, clearly getting annoyed. With a sigh, you swam over to the edge of the pool.

“Can you help me get out?” You asked while extending your arms over the side of the pool. Reid grabbed your arms and started to help pull you out before you started pulling back.

“Wha?” Reid asked just before you pulled him into the pool. After Reid came back up, he started swimming to the edge of the pool. You immediately swam after him, tugging on his arm.

“Leaving so soon Reid?” You asked with a grin. Reid turned around, a peeved off look on his face. Instead of giving him a chance to speak, you placed your hands on either side of his neck and pressed your lips to his. His lips were so soft, and slightly wet from the pool water.

Reid pulled away after a moment and looked at you in confusion. You stared into his eyes before kissing him again. He still looked confused, and pulled away. You pecked his lips a few times before he started kissing back. Reid pulled your face closer to his and started passionately kissing you back. You fought to hold back a moan at the taste of his lips, but one escaped anyway.

Reid pulled away yet again, and looked you over, making sure he hadn’t hurt you. You smiled softly at him, before removing your hands from around his neck and swimming to the edge of the pool. You climbed out of the pool, aware of Reid’s eyes on you. You got to the door and turned back around to look at Reid, entirely unaware of the camera that had been snapping pictures the whole time you were outside.

“You coming Reid? I may need help getting my swim suit off…” You said teasingly. You saw Reid flush, and smiled widely.

“Kidding Reid. You can help if you want though.” You said with a smirk before turning around and walking back into the house. You could hear Reid scrambling out of the pool and smiled to yourself, extremely glad that you had decided to go for a swim.

End.  <3

Author's Note: I do not own Criminal Minds or any of its characters, all rights go to their rightful owners. This was based on the Lila/Reid kiss scene. (If you haven't seen it, I suggest looking it up). I know that this is not how the scene went, but I decided to change it so it was better for a fanfic. I also haven't seen the actual episode, so sorry that I totally strayed from the plot (I have a vague idea of the episode, but again, haven't actually seen it). I do not own that episode of Criminal Minds either. Anyways, hopefully people like this.