You Belong With Me (PewDiePie/Felix X Reader)

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

You watched as your longtime friend Felix tried to calm his girlfriend down.

She's going off about something that you said

Felix had told you that he had made a joke that was a bit racist and Marzia didn't like it.

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

You personally thought that it was hilarious but that didn't matter. You were the best friend, she was the girlfriend. You sighed and waved goodbye to a distracted Felix and went to your apartment. You and Felix had decided to check out a new video game store, but Marzia had called, and Felix wasn't even looking at the games.

I'm in my room, it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

You had arrived back at your apartment and immediately plugged in your headphones. You listened to __music/genre__, a genre which Marzia didn't particularly care for. You were fine with that; you both liked too many of the same things anyway. Well, not really. Just one thing in particular. Felix.

And she'll never know your story like I do

You didn't hate Marzia, you couldn't. She really was nice, you just didn't think Felix was right with her. You had known him for years, and then she came along. You rarely got to hang out with him anymore, and most of the time when you did, she was there too. You were happy today to hang out with him, but of course, Marzia interrupted that.

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts

Marzia was just too much of a girly-girl in your opinion. You thought that Felix would be better with someone more like yourself. Tomboyish, and nerdy.

She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers

Marzia liked to make fashion videos and since Felix was often busy with his own videos, she asked you to video tape her. You agreed, in the hope that you'd get to see Felix more.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find, that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

You had been about to ask Felix out when Marzia came into the picture. And then he stopped hanging with you as much. It bothered you, and it caused you to dislike Marzia. You knew it wasn't her fault, it just still hurt. Your best friend had chosen her over you.

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see

You sighed and started making dinner for yourself. He was never going to like you, and you had come to accept that. You would find someone new and get over him.

You, you belong with me, you belong with me

~Meanwhile with Felix~

"Felix, I think we should break up." Felix heard through the receiver. His mouth dropped open in surprise. Little did he know that Marzia knew that __y/n__ liked Felix. She also knew that Felix liked __y/n__, even if he didn't realize it. She was doing this for them both, so that they could be happy.

"But, Marzia, why?" Felix asked, his voice shaking slightly.

"Felix, there's someone else. Not with me, but with you. You might think that you like me, but I can tell that you like __y/n__. And I can tell that she likes you too. I want to give you two a chance, and if it doesn't work, then we can try again. But for now, tell her." Marzia said through the phone. This was hurting her, but not as much as she thought it would. Because deep down, she had known. Whenever he talked about __y/n__, or was with her, he got a certain light in his eyes.