Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @duderun08. Thank you :) Hope you like this chapter and I have decided to make a second book when I end this one. I'll explain on that more when I get closer to the end!

Enjoy :3

*Faith's point of view*

I make my way down the sidewalk with all of PTV following. I pull my sleeves farther down over my knuckles and hug my sweater closer. I look down at my full black vans and just stare at them as I walk.

I've been out of the hospital for a month and a half now and the medicine helps a lot. I still have my moments though. Everybody does.

Me and Tony, well, we're back on a friend basis. I told him I'd like to just start out there and he was okay with it. I've been back in San Diego for two weeks and haven't been able to leave any of the boys sights. It's a little frustrating when you have to leave your bathroom door open and somebody sitting by the doorway while showering.

"Hey Faith." I hear Jaime say and he stands by my side looking down at me. I look up at him, mentally laughing at his hair.

"Yes Hime-Time?" I question smiling.

"Want a piggy back ride?" he asks smiling like a little kid.

"Now that you ask, yes I do." I say and he stands in front of me crouching down slightly. I jump, wrapping my legs around his torso and arms around his neck. His hands tuck underneath my knees, holding me up as he walks along side of Vic. I lay my head on his shoulder and mindlessly zone out as I watch as we pass houses.

I look at this one house, seeing a boy staring out of the window at me. His hair is blonde and comes down to his jawline, and swoops across his forehead. His gaze meets mine and we stare for a couple of seconds until it looks like he's being pulled away. He sends a small wave and I perk up as he vanishes from the window. I slowly wave back even though he can't see me.

"Faith?" I hear Vic's familiar voice ring through my ears bringing me back to the boys.

"Huh?" I ask turning to face him.

"You okay?" he asks, concern and worry written all over his face.

"Mhm. Just staring at a few houses." I answer sending him a smile. He visibly relaxes and smiles back.

"Good." he says and leans forward kissing my cheek. I smile and lay my head back on Jaime's shoulder.

"Jaime, tell me when I become to fat for you to carry." I say chuckling at myself.

"You're not fat Faith. You're as light as a feather. I feel like I'm carrying a two year old on my back." he says and I smile, nodding against him. We keep walking until we get to where we were going. The recording studio.

We walk inside th studio, greeting anybody we walked by. I stay on Jaime's back, gently bouncing as he chuckles at me.

"Having fun back there Faith?" he asks and I giggle.

"Yes." I answer nodding.

"Faith!" I hear a very familiar voice shout and I freeze.

"Mitch?!" I squeal jumping off Jaime and looking pas the boys. I see the tattooed man standing there, arms spread wide and knees bent slightly. I catch a glimpse of a smiling Jolie and a sleeping Kenadee behind him. My gaze lands on Jolie's and she nods. I take off running, jumping in his arms, legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. His arms go around my torso and I hug him tight.

Me and Mitch had grown closer than ever. We talked after I had left San Diego and he's talked to me the month I've been out of the hospital.

He holds me close and I see Jolie's smile has grown. She's never been jealous of me and should never feel jealous of me. Mitch looks at me as a sister, daughter even and I look at him as brother, possibly father.