Chapter Twenty Three

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @leahhanne :) I'll let you know when it ends darling :P

Enjoy :3

*Faith's point of view*

I walk down the halls of school getting continuous stares and whispers.

"Bailey died because of her.."

"It's all her fault. Why is she back?"

"She should go back to San Diego with her worthless brothers and their bandmates."

"Has she gained weight?"

"Has the emo freak cut more?"

"Should I offer her my scissors? Would she be happy then?" Is what I hear everyday.

I make my way to classes being yelled at by some cheerleader or some football jock. I get food thrown at me at lunch and I get papers and gum stuck in my hair everyday.

I ignore the stares and get to my locker. I put in the combination and open it, only to have over 2,000 razor blades spill out along with a note. I sigh, picking up the note.

"Cut yourself you emo whore!" is what it says. I throw the letter in my backpack as the bell rings. Everybody walks back to class laughing and snickering at me. As soon as the hallways are clear, I grab a handful of the razors and shove them in my backpack and walk out of the school. I make my way to the nearby empty bridge that was shut off a couple years back due to the bridge breaking apart.

I sit on the edge of the bridge, legs swinging back and forth as I write the letter of my goodbyes. Once I'm done, I set it on the side and hold it down with a medium sized rock. I stand up, grabbing a razor from my backpack and dragging it across one time on each wrist, semi deep. I drop the blade in the river below and lean forwards. I hear somebody yell 'NO' as I fall over the edge.

I feel the pressure of air mix with water as I hit the river. I feel cold water filling in around me as I float closer to the bottom, oxygen suddenly beoming shorter and shorter by the second. I open my mouth to take in a deep breath but all I'm filled with is water. I start choking and choking until darkness cascades over me and I'm pulled into a never ending pool of black.

*Vic's point of view*

It's been about a month since Faith went back. Tony's done nothing but sulk and cry ever since she left but today, we're on our way to Houston to visit.

As soon as we pull into the driveway, mom is running outside with her purse in hand and a frantic expression on her face.

"Guys, stay here." I call out to Mike, Jaime, and Tony. They all nod and I get out walking over to my mom that's trying to get in her car.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I ask worry lacing my voice.

"Faith....bridge....hospital.." she chokes out through tears. I freeze at her words and look back to her.

"What are you talking about?" I ask again and she looks up at me.

"Vic! My baby girl tried killing herself!" she shouts hitting my chest. By now Mike is by my side staring down at our mother.

"What mom?" Mike asks confused.

"My baby girl tried killing herself! I need to get to the hospital now!" she yells and Mike chokes on air.

"Mike, c'mon. Let's go." I say grabbing his arm and mom's, pulling them to the van. Mom gets up front while Mike gets in the back, shocked as ever.

"Where we going?" Tony asks.

"Tone, I'll explain when we get there." I say, speeding off for the hospital.

When we get there Tony looks at me confused.

"Why are we at the hospital?" he asks as I help my mom out and inside.

"Faith Fuentes" I say to the lady at the desk.

"She's currently in ICU." the lady says and I slam my fist on the desk.

"Can we not see her?" I ask.

"Floor three room 457." she says and I nod. I pull my mom along, the guys following and questioning. We get to room 457and I walk in, nearly falling to the floor at the sight of my baby sister laying there on that hospital bed.

"I'll let you guys in a minute." I say before they walk in. I shut the door and mom cries out, grabbing hold of Faith's white hand. I sit on the opposite side, grabbing her hand also. The door opens and in walk the other guys. I look up to Tony and he looks heart broken. He nearly falls are to the floor but Jaime and Mike catch him.

The door opens again and in walks dad with a doctor beside him. Once his gaze lands on mom and Faith, he loses it and cries. I look back down to Faith, seeing her pale face and dead looking body.

"She's very lucky to still be alive" the doctor comments and I look up at him. "She was brought in here with water filled lungs, and an excessive amount of blood loss."

"What are her chances of living?" I ask quietly.

"Right now, a 40% chance. But that could always change in time. Don't get your hopes up but don't stop believing." he says and I nod. He walks away and I look back to Tony. He's sitting on the floor against the wall, crying and sobbing.

I look up to Mike and he has tears running down his cheeks at a fast pace. I instantly stand up and hug him, feeling sobs rack his body as his head goes to my shoulder. I'm trying to hard to stay strong for everybody but I'm getting closer and closer to breaking, every second I hold my little brother.

A/N: Another chapter guys! :) Don't get used to ut because I have school tomorrow and won't be able to update as much. This might not be the only chapter I put up today because I love my readers :) Hope you liked it. If so, comment and vote!

~Caitlin:)