Chapter Nine

*Faith's point of view*

Once I reach Of Mice and Men's bus, I run through the door but not before knocking into somebody.

"Whoa. Watch where you're going." the person says. I look up to see Alan standing there. I instantly wrap my arms around him hugging him.

"You ok Fay?" he asks hugging me back.

"Yeah. I just wanted a hug." I mumble into his chest. He chuckles and I pull away.

"If you ever need anymore hugs, I'm here." he says. I nod and walk past him to Rachel's 'room'. You see, there's this one room in the very back with a queen sized bed in it and a tv so they let her have it.

I walk in seeing her sitting there on her phone.

"Hey Rach." I sigh sitting in front if her.

"Oh hey Fay." she says looking at me.

"You ok?" she asks setting her phone down.

"Urges. Bad bad bad urges." I say looking at her.

"No Faith." she says sitting closer to me.

"I need too. I have too." I mumble looking around.

"Stop it Faith!" she screams pulling my hand from my arm. I look down and see a red spot and specks of blood here and there. I must have been scratching again.

I hear the door open but I don't care to see who it is.

"What's going on?" I hear a voice say. I recognize it as Austin.

"Um..n-nothing." Rachel says obviously trying to hide it.

"Faith? You ok?" he asks walking closer. I don't answer I just sit there.

"Faith?" he asks again sitting beside me. I look up at him, tears brimming my eyes.

"I need too. I have too." I mumble again looking down at the spot on my arm. Nothing like this ever satisfies me. Not as good anyways.

"What is she talking about Rachel?" he asks looking from me to her.

"Urges. Horrible urges Austin." Rachel mumbles looking down at me.

"Faith, no. You can't. You can get through this, I promise." he says pulling me closer to him. He grabs my arm and looks at it. "You can't do this either Faith."

It's a pretty big spot. It takes up most of my inner forearm. And it's red and splotched with blood.

"I need to get back to my bus." I mumble standing up.

"Bye Faith." Rachel says standing up and hugging me. We pull apart and I look to Austin.

"Bye Fay." he mumbles pulling me into him. My face automatically goes to his neck, nuzzling there and the tears slip.

"Bye Austin." I mumble holding back sobs. I pull away from the hug and he wipes away the tears.

"I'm always here." he whispers. I nod and he kisses my forehead. I leave, saying goodbye to Alan who was sitting on the couch.

When I get back to Pierce The Veil's bus, I immediately go to the lounge, hoping somebody was there. When I walk in I see them all sitting there. They're just sitting and talking, laughing even. I look right at Vic and run at him. He notices me but before he's ready to embrace my tackle, I run into him. My arms go around his neck as sobs escape. He sits there taken aback for a minute but wraps his arms around me holding me close.

"What's wrong Faith?" he whispers and I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.

"The urges are getting stronger." I choke out between sobs. His grip on me gets tighter and he visibly tenses.