I Needed You! (Pierce The Veil fan fiction)

*Faith's point of view*

I feel my feet pushing off the ground, faster and faster, as wind blows through my hair. I don't dare to turn around and see if I'm being followed. As soon as I reach the beginning of my street I slow down and look behind me. I see nobody following so I should be good.

If I would've been caught for spray painting graffiti on the school walls than my mom would've killed me and sent me to my brothers.

I honestly don't want to live with Mike or Vic. I wouldn't mind so much with Mike because he actually answered my calls when I needed him. But Vic, he never answered messages, calls, nothing. He would always say he was busy, or he couldn't help me right then.

They're both off living with their band Pierce The Veil. I've never met Tony or Jaime but I've heard they're cool. I've listened to their music and its not to bad.

I let my breathing even out before I start walking again. Before I even make it two steps, I'm being handcuffed.

"Fuck!" I shout.

"Where do you live? You do realize you just committed a crime right?" the officer says.

"Yes I know I did. And I'm not telling you where I live!" I snap.

"Then we'll call your mom from your phone." He says.

"You don't have my phone." I smirk.

"Oh really?" he asks showing me my phone.

"Ah fuck you." I mutter.

He unlocks it and he calls my mom telling her he's bringing me to our house and I soon end up in my living room getting scolded by my mother as the cop leaves.

"Why did you do that?!" she shrieks.

"I was bored and it seemed fun at time." I shrug.

"You leave me no choice..." She trails off

"Don't take the WiFi!" I scream, eyes wide in fear.

"I'm not taking the WiFi. You're going to live with your brothers." She says.

My jaw drops and my eyes widen. "Mom! No! I'll be good! I promise! Anything but that!"

"No no no. You're going. I've already got a plane ticket so go pack." She says before walking away, leaving me there to fume on my own. I stomp back to my room and slam the door.

One more year Faith and you can leave. You're just 17. One more year. I promise.

I pull out my iPhone and hook it up to my speakers and turn on Caraphernilia.

I pull out my suitcase and pack enough clothes to last me two months,humming quietly to the music. I work quickly, knowing I'd need the sleep, seeing as I had to apparently be up so early.

As soon as I finish my mom walks in. "You're leaving tomorrow at 10. So go ahead and go to sleep. It's 11." She says. I check the time and it really is. I groan and trudge to my dresser and pull out some short shorts and a sleeveless SWS shirt. I change and lay down on my bed.

A/N: Hope you like it! This is my first Pierce The Veil fan fiction. I know it sucks.

~Caitlin:)