Chapter 19

A few hours later: kilis pov
I looked out the window to only have the image of Y/N run through my mind so I sighed, turned around to only see my bedroom door open and to only see fili walk in so I sat on my bed to only hear him say

"Why do you want to break the marriage off with the princess of iron hill"

"Because I don't love her what don't you see about that"

As I said that he sighed then said

"Don't tell me you still love Y/N"

"Yes I still love Y/N and yes I still want to marry her"

As I said that he walked to my bed room door then said

"Well just forget it because you can't, I won't allow it, I won't allow you to ruin the line of durin"

With that he walked out so I picked up my crown, threw it at my door. As it hit my door I watched as it fell to the ground to only feel myself stand up and walk to my closet and pack my things because I'm not gonna stay here and start a family with the person I don't love no I'm gonna go and marry Y/N.

After I packed my bag I picked up a piece of paper and wrote a letter to fili and the princess of iron hill. After writing the letter I walked up to the door, opened it and walked to the throne room with my crown in one hand and my letter in other, when I got in the throne room I placed my crown on the table with the letter underneath it then walked out, got on my horse and rode to the shire so I can marry Y/N and start a life with her.

Filis pov
I walked into the throne room to see kilis crown on the table so I walked up to it to only see a letter underneath it so I picked it up and read it.

Fili
My brother I love you I really do but I can't have a family with the princess of iron hill and I can't stay here not without Y/N, not without the love of my life, it's hard doing this trust me it is but I don't want to start something I know I won't finish because it's not with Y/N so please don't forget me because I know I won't, bye brother I hope you have a good life and say goodbye to the princess of iron hill for me and remember I love you but I don't belong there not without Y/N anyway.
Kili

As I read that I felt tears roll down my face so I scrunched the letter up and walked to my room, wishing kili never did that, wishing thorin was alive so he can help me with this whole situation.

Your pov
You sat on the chair reading a book while taking in the silence to only hear a knock at the door so you put the book down and walked to it, when you got to the door you opened it to only see kili standing there so you smiled a small smile to only feel him pull you closer so you wrapped your arms around his neck to only hear yourself say

"Sorry kili"

"Don't be I'm with the one I love"

With that you pulled apart, took his hand in yours so he held it tightly so you pulled him so you can sort this marriage out and so you can comfort kili and so help him through this whole thing with fili.

Please comment what you think and I hope you like it and sorry for not updating in a while I was thinking about to write😘✌🏻️❤️💚