t w e n t y s i x

Start from the beginning

"I really haven't taken any pictures from a photo booth," I tell him as I stepped into the booth. "I don't have much experience either. I've just come here with the twins." He tells me as he sat beside me. "There's s first for everything." I looked at him, he was already looking at me and there was a flash of the camera.

Realising that the camera was on its job, I smiled, so did he and that's how our second picture was clicked.

I laughed and I wasn't sure of the face he had on but that was our third picture.

The next one we decided to a funny face. I stuck my tongue out and he did something with his eyes and had his tongue out as well.

The next one he pulled me into a side hug, I could help but blush and lean my head in the crook of his neck. Once that picture was taken, I pull away a little and kiss him on the cheek.

He looked at me and then without warning me he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

Oh, Lord! I could kiss this guy all day. His lips were soft and his kiss was passionate. When he pulled away, I was left wanting more but it's not to have too much of it so soon as well.

We stepped out of the booth, Jasper paid the man and got two copies of our pictures. He handed me one of them and I placed it in the pockets of my hoodie.

As we walked in a new direction, I felt his hand take mine and for the rest of our walk, I let him have my hand. It felt good, it felt different.

It felt safe.

----

"So, did you enjoy the market?" He asks me as we walked back to the car. The sun had almost set and the lights on the streets were on along with more lights since it is the holiday season.

"I did." I sip some hot chocolate from the mason jar I was holding. "You're enjoying the drink as well." I look at him.

"I am but it doesn't have anything magical in it. It's one of the best I've had." I tell him.

"Really? So where have you had the other best hot chocolate from?" He asks me. I smile to myself and take another sip. "Central Park, the evening you convinced me to believe that the hot chocolate I had was extremely special." He chuckled.

He opened the trunk of the car and waited beside him as he put all of the things we bought in there. I told him that I would seat myself in the car. I got in and closed the door. While I put on my seatbelt, Jasper got in and took his seat.

He started driving and as I continued to drink my hot chocolate, I saw the lights that hung above across the streets. The street we were currently on had many stars as lights, reminded me of the glow in the dark stars and the lights I had in my room back in California.

"It's so beautiful," I comment on the beauty in front of my eyes. "It is. One of the reasons why it's always good to be home for the holidays." I heard Jasper say.

I place the mason jar in one of the cup holders and then looked at him.

"The sun has set and the lights have come on, where are going now too?" A smile appeared again on his face. "A place you might have gone to. I can't be sure if you have but in case you haven't, then all you have to do it trust me." He looks at me.

Where was he taking me to?

I didn't want to ask him more about it. I wait patiently as he drove down the street. I look out from the window and looked at the way everything was decorated.

Jasper soon pulled into a parking lot. He parked the car in an available spot and turned to me. Wondering why he parked in a parking lot which was a bit dark, I turned to him.