I look down at the girl who is already smiling at me. I force a smile and started to follow Megan outside the house and into the car. My eyes land on the two people scooted on the last seats. While Megan takes the front one and Cassidy tugs me to the middle. Nice, really nice.

The ride for few minutes was spend in silence, in awkward one in fact. Cassidy kept on rubbing my thigh gently, making her intention to 'turn me on' fail badly. All I felt was annoyed and frustrated in a bad way. Before I could make any conversation with Cassidy, the music starts to strum from behind.

'Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock from turnin' & spend the weekend lost inside your eyes....' The music slowly played, my mind trying to recognize the sing but it doesn't hit my head. After 1 or 2 lines, Beth and Jim started to sing along louder making the music from the speakers inaudible.

"From the first time I saw you at the coffee shop in Melrose, they were playing 'Hey Jude.' and we both sang along. Could've talked for ever had a thousand cups of coffee but I hated that my flight was taking off." Beth and Jim almost scream the lyrics making Megan join them in the end.

There was this anger building inside me. I had never felt this pissed off of someone just singing. Well, it's not someone, It's Jim and Beth. & Hell does it kills me inside by only watching them smiling each other. So you can just guess the situation I'm stuck in.

For the rest of the 6 minutes ride, Jim and Beth kept singing different songs that I assume are one of their favorites. Matt parks the car just behind the hut type place. We start to get unloaded from the Range Rover. We could hear the music till here and I guess the song immediately. it was 'Good Vibrations by Gym Class Hero's.'

Megan and Beth start to hoot already, singing along with the lyrics. I can't help but smile seeing how crazy and high she feels tonight. Not to forget how incredibly sexy and beautiful she looks. I mean, hell those curves and that body is sure something to crave for all night.

We follow the dancing ladies and finally enter the little but a nice place. Thank fully, it wasn't that crowded. Only 3 or 4 people were sat on the counter and while a few around the small couches. Megan and Beth jog towards the dance floor...ish place and start to dance slightly. Only 6 other surrounded them. Cassidy tugs me towards the floor but I stick to my ground, looking at her confused.

"Come on." She puffs before pulling me into the floor taking Megan's and Beth's attention. Beth's movement had come to a pause as she watches me and Cassidy. Megan still dances slightly, encouraging me to make some movements but somehow I'm just frozen on my spot.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Beth informs looking at Megan nods before turning around in search of someone else which I guess is Matt. They seem to like each other you know; I've noticed it many times.

I watch as Beth walks towards the bar, settling down on a stool next to....Jim. There was multiple empty stools god dammit. My eyes follow all of his actions intently. He hands her a glass almost full with some coloured liquid. She throws her head back in laughter before taking the glass from his hand. Her eyes are stick on his face while he tells her something making her laugh again.

She wants a game, she'll get one.

Soon enough I felt a pair of palm run down my torso, slowly coming up to my chest. I look in front of me, not showing any expressions yet. Cassidy peers up at me, biting her bottom lips teasingly. I don't really feel so easy on dancing with her but as long as it makes me win the game, I'm on it.

I take my bottom lip in-between my teeth, pulling her closer to my body. She gasps almost surprised at my actions. I don't blame her; even I'm surprised with my own doings. But I'm quite sure at least once Beth will turn towards us making a fire ignite in her like it ignites in me.