Down | adopted by 5SOS

down

\ˈdau̇n\

adverb

from a higher to a lower place or position.

adjective

Feeling, lost, broken.

*

ALL RIGHTS GO TO @BROKEVAPOR ON WATTPAD.

@DAMNLUEK on Instagram.

© BROKEVAPOR 2016

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE

COVER MADE BY @BROKEVAPOR

TRIGGER WARNING : THIS STORY CONTAINS, MENTAL ILLNESSES, EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, SUICIDE AND MANY MORE OF SORT STUFF! DON'T READ IF NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU.

-

Maggie is a 15 year old girl that ran away from home when she was 9, her parents were fighting all the time and they didn't treat her right. They abused her and hated her.

She lived on the street for months, her parents didn't even search for her. She begged for money, till one day she decided to go home because she couldn't take it no more. But strangely her house disappeared, her parents were gone. She ended up living in a orphanage

This voice is following her everywhere, it's been there since day one. The voice wouldn't share her name so Maggie called her Cara. But she doesn't believe that the voice is just a voice. It controls her, it is a demon.

Maggie keeps her life going with a selection of bands like Nirvana, Green Day, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy and many more.

One day, just a plain normal day 4 boys decided to pick out one 17 year old girl. Little did she knew that it was going to be her. She was adopted 5 times in the 6 years that she lived in the orphanage. but every time they just brought her back after abusing her and using her. She never found a happy family and she never found somebody that told her that she was enough.

Will she now?

-