I launch myself out the window, a couple seconds after they did, and land on the scaffolding a few feet down. My opponent's already on his feet, whereas, the man in the black mask appears to be knocked out on the concrete below. I'm still not sure whose side he's on, but so far, the man in front of me is the only one trying to kill me.

I know my bow won't do me any good this close, so I decide to use it as a weapon instead. He swings his right fist at me and I duck to miss it. As I come up, his other fist gets me in the jaw. I stumble back a few steps, regaining my balance. I wrapped my right arm around the pole next to me before planting my boot in his chest.

He slammed into the rail behind him as I smacked my bow against the side of his face. Blood spewed from his mouth as he went off the edge, landing hard on the ground, feet below. The fall seemed to take its toll for only a second. The man in the mask was on him before he could get to his feet.

I ran to the stairs and then hurried down them. I faced the two men, both throwing more punches then I could count. I rolled my right shoulder in its socket, testing it. It's still really sore from the other night. I try to ignore it and reach behind me for an arrow, as the man gets on top of the man in the mask and begins strangling him.

My fingers grasp the arrow and I pause. I readjust my grip on my bow, the rain causing it to slip out of my hands. Then, I take a deep breath...and then in a split second, I've loaded the bow, aimed, and fired. The arrow lodged itself into the man's shoulder blade. He screams, loosening his grip, giving the man in the mask the upper hand.

He punches him in the side of the head a few times before pushing him to the side. Both men roll away from each other, as I hear my arrow snapping. The Mask got on his hands and knees, before collapsing to the ground and rolling onto his back. The other guy, tried to get up too. But, he caught sight of his knife, instead.

I ran up to him. His hand grabbed the knife before I could kick it out of the way. He swung the knife low, slicing my lower right leg. I instantly hit the ground, rolling onto my right side. I kicked him in the face as hard as I could, sending him flying back. The Mask caught him and didn't waste any time trying to get the knife away from him. He put him in a chokehold, and then the man pushed back against him.

His head made contact with the Mask's, giving him a chance to slip out of his grip. Now the two stood a few feet apart, waiting for the other to make a move. The Mask reached behind him and grabbed the chain hanging down from the scaffolding, as the man came at him with the knife.

The Mask dodged the man's swing and then wrapped the chain around his arm followed by his head. He pulled the chain tight and then let him hang there by it, as he punched him several more times. Then he jumped, spun, and kicked the man in the head, knocking him out. The Mask hit the ground, rolling onto his back.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees and then pushed myself up. I got to my feet, but then stumbled when I tried to put pressure on my right leg. I caught myself before I fell and then stood up straight. My bow was on the ground a few feet away. I tried to ignore the pain in my leg and walked up to it. I picked it up and then startled at the sound of a woman's voice.

I turned around and saw the woman from the apartment this whole fight started in. She's the one the man was trying to kill. The Mask was now standing and in front of the man, searching his pockets. He didn't look up at the girl as she gawked at us.

"What the..?" the woman said. She was still scared and shocked from what just happened. The Mask pulled something out of the man's pocket and held it up. Then he looked up at her.

"I'll get this into the right hands." He slowly started backing away from her.

"No. You can't," she said, as he kept walking. "You can't take it to the police, you can't trust anyone!" He stopped walking and then turned around.

Hell's Angel (BK 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara