Chapter 18- NOOO!!

"Yuki!!" Sam screamed loudly.

Sookie had a pocketknife into Yuki's stomach, as she pulled the knife out of Yuki. Yuki gasped and fell onto the floor.

Sam quickly ran to Yuki, hugging her tightly. "Yuki noo.."

Yuki looked at Sam, a smile spreading on her face. "It's okay..hngh.."

Sam darted his eyes towards Sookie, anger spreading on his face. "Why the hell did you do that?!?"

Sookie just grinned. "Because It was payback.."

Sam stood up, glaring at Sookie angrily.

"Nu-uh-uh," Sookie soothed as she holded out the knife at Sam. She pushed Sam out of her way, then holded the knife against Yuki's neck. "Do anything, I'll kill her."

Sam started to tremble as he got up, tears of rage falling from his eyes.

"Sam? Are you here?"

Sam turned around, finding Taurtis & Grian coming in the house.

"Um.. What's going on?" Grian asked.

"Taurtis! Grian! Sookies trying to kill Yuki!" Sam cried as he ran into Taurtis's arms.

"W-what??"

"SHUT UP! Like I said, do anything I will KILL yuki," Sookie hissed, as the knife was inching closer to Yuki's neck. Yuki gulped.

Taurtis, Grian, & Sam watched quietly, thinking how they can get Sookie off. Sam remembered having a knife in his uniform pocket, he was about to grab it until he thought, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. But.. He looked at Yuki, who shakily sobbed. It's the only way to save Yuki.. Sam quickly took out the knife, then ran full speed towards Sookie, pushing her off from Yuki.

"Sam?!?" Taurtis cried.

Sam fiercely looked at Sookie, than rammed his knife into her. He kept stabbing, his face was dark with the 2 glowing red eyes & a sharp grin spreading. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Taurtis ran to Sam, holding him tightly. "Sam!! Sam calm down, its okay!!"

Sam stopped, his eyes returning to normal. He looked at Sookie, then at Taurtis. He breathed into Taurtis's scent & sighed.

Yuki shakily got up,holding the place where she was stabbed. "Guys, we better go now. I assume the other members are gonna come here. You know how they always stick together."

"Yuki's right! Let's hurry!" Grian gasped.

Right before they were about to exit, there was a crash as the window broke, Soul & the gang jumping inside. "And where do you thunk your going?"

Yuki gasped. "They're here.."

"Of course we are." JTS snickered.

Soul looked around, then caught sight of Sookie lying on the floor. She screamed, running towards the dead body. *Sookie?? Sookie!!! "

Soul cried, as her tears wetted her feathers. "No Sookie.."

"See what you did?? You killed Sookie!" Hidden snarled at Sam.

Sam shuddered.

Soul sniffled, then silently got up. She looked at Sam, her eyes burning a fire. "You... You monster."

Soul took out a screw driver, Flipping it. She then started to stroll towards Sam and Taurtis.

"You will pay.."

Soul screeched, running at owl speed. Taurtis ran to soul, blocking her than holding onto her collar. She hissed & growled, fighting Taurtis roughly. Taurtis turned his head, looking at Sam. "Run!!!"

Sam was about to turn until JTS blocked, holding his axe at Sam. Yuki jumped onto JTS, pulling his hair & riding him. Soul managed to throw Taurtis Against the wall, as he hit with a thunk, making him dizzy. Soul began to walk closer to Sam, who backed up against the corner, terror in his eyes.

Soul smirked, as she grabbed Sam's tie than slamming him to against the wall. "Goodbye Bunny boy."

She pushed the screw driver into Sam, as his eyes widened in fear.

Yuki, Grian, & Taurtis turned their heads, gasping as their heart stopped.

"SAM NO!!!!"