Chapter 13- where is he..?

"Taurtis? You awake??"

"Eh.."

Taurtis slowly opened his eyes, pain bulging inside his brain as he looked around. Grian sat right next to him, a anxious look on his face.

"What..had happened?" Taurtis asked groggily.

"You passed out. I took you all the way to the hospital, which is where we are at now," Grian explained.

"Where's Sam..." Taurtis stuttered as he tried to get up, but fell back completely.

"Taurtis, calm down. Sam went off somewhere, the police are looking for him, don't worry.

" worried? I AM worried Grian. I know he didn't mean to kill them, the look on his eyes were full of possession, can't you see?!?" Taurtis yelled, tears dripping from his eyes. "He didnt mean it Grian! He didn't mean any of this! He doesn't deserve to go to freaking Jail!!!"

Grian hugged Taurtis. "I understand that, and I know he didn't mean too... He's just a Insane hybird, its his thing. Alot of people don't quite understand that, but some do- like yuki."

Taurtis sniffled. "What about Yuki?"

"Didn't you see that smile plastered on her face? When Sam was murdering Gracie??"

"Oh.. I didn't quite got a chance to look at others reactions but Sam's..."

Grian shook his head. "Taurtis, Taurtis, Taurtis, that love you have is just to strong." He smiled. "Keep going."

Taurtis had a confused look on his face. "What.."

"Go find Sam. Go find him and bring him back here with us. He's now living in fear, and you can only save him from it- okay??"

Taurtis thought for a moment. I do want Sam back.. I want him here with me.. Even if he stabbed me, I still love him.. I love his Craziness...

Thinking of those thoughts made Taurtis stronger. He got up, feeling no pain as he walked out the door. He turned his head, looking at Grian. "Thanks Grian.." He smiled.

"Whatever for my best friend," Grian smiled warmly, leaving Taurtis with a strange emotion. (Just playing!! Keke x3)

Taurtis looked around, trying to figure out where Sam likes best. "He could be at the park.." Taurtis thought. "But.. If he's trying to hide, why bother in a public place?"

He kept thinking & thinking, until he thought of it. "He could be in the woods!!"