Chapter 12- I'm sorry..

Sam hit right at Taurtis's leg, stabbing and stabbing as Taurtis yelled in pain.
"How do you like it, Taurtis?? Does it make you feel better??!?" Sam laughed as he kept stabbing.

"N-n-"

Sam shoved Taurtis against the wall as Taurtis again moaned in pain. "All I need is your heart, Taury~"

Sam held the knife high, giggling evily. Taurtis was full of tears, trembling badly as he waited for the pain.

Sam stopped mid-air , looking at Taurtis then the knife. He uttered a cry, letting the knife slip from his hand as it clattered noisly on the floor. Sam dropped to his knee's.

"W-what am I doing??"

"Sam...?"

Taurtis was about to place a hand on Sam until Sam stopped him. "N-no Taurtis.. I-i rather you never see me again- I'm to dangerous.."

"But Sam-" Taurtis beginned.

"Don't ever talk or find me!! I don't want to hurt you or my other friends!" Sam cried. "They all already hate and fear me, you should do the same!"

After that, Sam ran off, taking the knife with him.

"Sam, wait!!" Taurtis cried, Trying to run to him but fell, tears stinging his eyes as he stared at Sam running farther.

"Taurtis!! Your okay!!" Yelled Grian as he ran towards Taurtis, helping him up.

"S-sam..." Taurtis whimpered, darkness covering his eyes.

Sorry for this short chap again!! I had things to take care of and I hadn't had much time to continue. Huhuhu ^^