Chapter 8- Smexy~

Sam's POV

So me, my turtle and the others went to the movies, watching Shrek™.

I holded Taurtis's hand closely, letting my head rest onto his shoulders. He smiled, and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. In the middle of the movie, Gracie was watching Taurtis. She was twirling her hair and sighing. I looked at her closely. Is she falling in love? Seems obvious to me. She caught me looking at her and quickly turned her head.

3rd Person POV
As the movie ended, Sam and Taurtis said goodbye to their friends and walked all the way back home. After closing the door, Taurtis looked at Sam.

"I need find something in my room. Want to come help?" asked Taurtis.

"Sure," Sam answered as they both went upstairs.

"So what are you looking for?" Sam questioned as he looked under Taurtis's bed.

"Oh never mind, I found it!" Taurtis picked up a blue pencil.

Sam face-palmed. "All of this over a small pencil? Oh Taurtis.."

Taurtis chuckled. "Since were both in here.. Maybe we could do something fun~"

WARNING: COMPLETE NOSEBLEEDING FANGIRLING TIME. Prepare yourselfs,bbys~

"F-fun?" Sam blushed hard. "Like playing a game?"

Taurtis shook his head, then walked towards Sam, holding his hands. "You'll see my cutie bunny boy~" he then started to kiss Sam, as it slowly turned passionate. Taurtis started taking off Sam's clothes, as the hybrid did the same to him. They looked at each other and smiled. Taurtis motioned Sam onto the bed. The hybrid did as he was told, then Taurtis started thrusting. Sam moaned painfully as he clenched the sheets tightly, as Taurtis butterflied kiss on his back, then softly biting his neck. Sam loved it. The feeling being with his one and only and having this much fun was pleasing him. "T-taurtis.. Sam said breathlessly as Taurtis begun to go faster. " a-ah~"

They both took turns, and a few minutes later, they laid there on the bed,nude, panting heavily.

"That felt... So good...." Taurtis panted.

"It was.." Sam replied, turning towards Taurtis. "It was so much fun doing it with you, turtle~" then they rubbed noses again and fell into deep relaxing sleep.

A/N: huahaha I'm sorry, but I felt something trickling from my nose, and found it was instantly red- :^3