Chapter 3- Can't you see?

Sam ran downstairs, ignoring the looks the others gave him. His eyes were full of anger as he rushed outside.

"Sam! Sam! Wa-wait!!" Taurtis cried out, running towards him.

"I said never speak to me!!" Sam snapped at him.

"N-no Sam please, let me explain.." Taurtis began.

"Why?!? So you can go out with Invader?!" Sam yelled.

"No its- I thought you didn't like Invader."

"I Don't!" Sam angrily replied.

"Then why are you mad?" Taurtis asked.

"It-it-s j-just- Why do you want to know?!?!" Sam started blushing.

"Wait.. Do you like me??" Taurtis questioned.

"W-what..? U-uh no." Sam started trembling.

Taurtis looked at Sam closely. He pushed Sam on the ground, while he sat on top of him.

Sam started blushing like crazy. "T-taurtis?!?!"

Taurtis smirked. His Face got closer to Sams. "You like it don't you?"

"E-eh.." Sam was dazzled.

Taurtis chuckled and stood up, picking Sam up by his hand. "Its okay Sam, ik you only like me as a friend."

Sam's Pov

Oh my god.. He was so close! He could of kissed me right there! Though.. These mixed emotions are pleasuring me so much.. I could explode any minute now! Its good he doesn't know yet..

"Yea, a friend!" I smiled delightfully as I cheerfully went back inside with Taurtis.

3rd person pov

Sam & Taurtis entered the house, with the other gang still staring at them.

"What happened??" asked Yuki.

"Oh.. We left something behind!" Taurtis replied. "But anyways.. Whose ready to PARTY?!"

Everyone started cheering. There was music, dancing, Pintas, and much more happening. Sam looked around, and caught Invader staring back at him. He shot her a glare. Invader yelped and hid in the crowd.

"That little shet is going to regret touching my Senpai.." Sam thought.