"Dang y'all got so big."  He kissed Aralyn on the cheek, I watched as Jeremiah went upstairs to his room with his head hung low.

I sat on the couch and watched as he reunited with them.

"Look what I got"

He sat down and poured our the gifts out the bags, it had to be atleast fifty in each.

"Yayy!" Aralyn jumped up and down on the couch, and Aiden started sorting them out.

"They each have twenty presents." He told me with out looking up, I just rolled my eyes and watched as he helped them open their gifts.

An hour past and Aiden put Aralyn and Ira to sleep, he came down stairs and stood infront of me with a paper in his hand.

"Merry Christmas."

I looked up at him and grabbed it.

"Divorce papers? Aiden I don't see why we hav--"

"Because I'm remarrying soon, you see." He showed me his lock screen of him and a white girl who was flashing a diamond ring.

I held back my tears, white biting the corner of lip to keep from weeping, he looked so serious and uncaring. He is not going to divorce me and marry a white woman, no I did not say vows for this.

"Your not divorcing me." I ripped the paper in half, and folded my arms, I may be crazy but we're going to work this out.

"Why would you do that?" He asked calmly.

I stood up and got into his personal space and looked into his eyes,

"I don't know how many times I gotta say sorry, but I know and you know that you and her is not going to last. I'm in love with you and I made the biggest mistake ever, your brother doesn't mean anything to me, he was seductive and made me want to have sex with him. I was wrong, and you beat me because you were upset, I understand."

I held both of his hand and he bit his lip as he looked into my eyes.

"Everybody is tellin me to find a new man, even your mama and your Auntie. But I see something in you that every body doesn't, your special A and your worth any sacrifice. I just don't want to cry myself to sleep anymore, I miss you. Can you forgive and drop the white girl that you only for probably six months? Please."

"I don't want to hurt you anymore Dee, I got a short temper, I've been trying to better my self. Because when I was locked up I realized I hurt you, by cheating and beating on you. And I was ashamed for awhile cause all of it was karma I guess, but you still was wrong as shit. I never met a woman who got on their knees and begged me to stay....I ain't tryna hurt you and put my hands on you again."

"How about we get marriage counseling, and just focus on working all of this out."

"Alright. I'm not marrying the white girl, she just give me head every night. I just wanted to hurt your feelings, to see if you really wanted  a divorce."

"I don't want a divorce. Now my husband, can you please move back home and drop all of your hoes to be with your wife and kids.

"I suppose." He shrugged.

I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him, but I was too nervous. Because we have to start all over again.