Note 23 - tables turned

Fixing errors later but here's ur update.

Aiden and I laid in the bed after a long day of celebrating Jeremiah's birthday, we decided to go to Universal Studios and Red Lobster, mu baby is ten years old! It's amazing.

I held on to Aiden's waist as he texted on his phone but he quickly used the menu button to change the screen.

"Who were you texting?"

"No one, ain't nobody cheatin on you, let's make another baby tonight." He smirked, as he was setting his mind on absolutely nothing.

"Oh no honey, I'm getting a birth control implant tomorrow."

"No you not, you gon' give me ten babies."

"Boy bye. Aiden can I ask you somethin'?" I have to bring Aaron up, because he did tell me when Genesis was hitting on him and he didn't fuck her behind my back, so it's only right to be an honest wife and tell him.

"What?"

"Someone in your family been sexually harassing me."

"Who?!" He sat up and became alert, I then started to get nervous.

"Um, I don't wanna tell you."

"You better tell before I beat your ass, tell me India!"

"Aar-- Aaron" I stuttered

He hopped up in a hurry, going towards are closet to get dressed. Now I regret telling him because he think he has to kill any man that touches me. I guess that's what good husband's.

"Baby what are you doin?"

"Don't ask me no questions, how long has this been goin on?"

"Since I met him."

Aiden paused and frowned.

"A year? A fucking year India? Have you fucked him and don't lie to me!"

"No baby! I swear! He just be touchin on me and being inappropriate." Anger filled his eyes as he clenched his jaw and grabbed his gun from the closet.

"What are you doing Aiden?"

"Don't ask me no questions." He said calmly as he walked out the door, I followed him but je grabbed my arms and held me againts the wall.

"I'm not your first husband, you can get away with cheating on him but not me."

My eyes shifted from left to right, and I felt myself getting angry like he was. Why would I cheat on him? And I never cheated on Ali, we weren't even married.

"I'm not cheating on you! He's been harassing me! Why are you acting like I'm doin some shit wrong?! I'm being honest."

"Oh okay." He went down the hall and to the living room, I heard the front door slammed and rolled my eyes at his behavior. Then I went into the room and his phone was ringing, the caller ID read Sasha.

Aiden

I never liked Aaron because he was always on some bitch shit since we were kids, and plus I was my pop's first kid but that's when he came and we found out he was the first born, Aaron is fake as well, the only reason I put up with him is because pops want his kids to be close, but I may have to disobey.

I knocked on his door and waited for an answer, not caring that it was past mid night. He needed to be confronted along with his ass beat, your not going to disrespect me by touching my wife, nope not happening.

He answered the door and smirked.

"Wassup nigga?"

I striked him in his face and pushed him in his apartment, after I kicked the door shut I began to beat him.