Note 22- Mixed Feelings

Fun Fact - Aiden is mixed, Desireè is black of course and Armondo(his father) is puerto rican and dominican....basically a nigga with good hair
A is a brown skinned man with head full of curly hair...that he sometimes get braided but sometimes pull it back into a wavy ponytail or just down. He has brown eyes, that are huge and pretty white teeth, he weighs 145, skinny as shit but got a body baby, six pack boo don't discriminate nor hate💅😍

Somethin has to be heard. If I am a reflection of you, I must have more fly than a flock of birds. I love the way you speak, I love how your creative mind thinks. A man with so much integrity,with love that's oh so heavenly, it's something so angelically, there's nothing like a man who has respect for me.

2 years later

Aiden and I stood directly in front of each other on the alter, with the minister on our side, looking at him made me smile and I felt shy as if it was my first encounter, thrilled to be married but also timid. Not sure what exspect in this marriage.

"Now the bride and groom well say their vowels, bride please start."

"A- well Aiden" I slightly chuckled and bit my lip, as a nervous but anxious feeling came over me, he smirked and I noticed he was goose bumpy about this too.

"Aiden, I love you. Your everything I want in a man, charming, loving and destined to be a father and husband. We have had some rocky situations, but yet we still stamd in front of each other today. All I can say is being your wife is a blessing and...I want to be with you forever"

"I feel the same way about you. I vow to do right by you and give you the love, attention and respect that you deserve. When I found you, you were a woman scorned when you found me I was a lost child but we cured each other with our unconditonal lobe and nothing can be better then that. You are the mother of my daugher and my unborn child, and you are my super woman, nothing gets better then this. I love you, I love you and I love you."

We both giggled, his vow made my heart melt in to oil of love, it was so charming and beautiful.

"India, do you take your the groom to be my your husband,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I wouldn't be in front of him if I didn't" Our family laughed and I gazed as Aiden.

"Well Aiden do you do the same?"

"I do."

Jeremiah our bestman and my cousin Paris the maid of honor came out with our rings. I grabbed Aiden's ring and laughed as I put it on his finger and then he took of my engagement ring and replaced with my wedding band and new diamond ring.

"You may kiss your bride son."

I wrapped my arms around him as I tounges tussled, the kiss lasted for fifteen seconds, people clapped and after the kiss was over we went downstairs to eat and hang out with our fam, no going home for after wedding sex, because we have a eight and two years old and I'm also four months pregnant.

"Congratulations!" Aiden's aunt Hariyah hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Thankyou so much!"

"I didn't get yall wedding gift cause I don't do that shit, but I did buy yall a bed room set for the baby, it's gonna be boy, I already know " She rubbed Aidens head full of hair as she kissed her forehead.

"Yep Tupac Aiden-Shakari Thomas, ain't that cute?" He looked at me and cheesed.

"No! Aiden Jr or Jaiden or Ira. Ira and Aralyn is cute."