Note 8-Quick Love

"Aiden! Aiden please wake up! Aiden don't go! Aiden!"

...

"India you wake up!" I heard a humorous chuckle . I opened my eyes to see Aiden hovered over me . A heavy weight was suddenly lifted off my chest.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"The question is are you okay . You're waking everyone up . It's 3 in the morning." He jokingly frowns . 

I looked at his sister and little cousin in the door way.

"I'm sorry . I had a bad dream." I wiped the crust out of the corner of my eyes .

He looked over at them and nodded for them to close the door . He climbed in the bed and laid next to me.

"What was your dream about?" He stroked my hair as my back faced him.

"I don't want to tell you . You're gonna think i'm crazy."

"Too late " He mumbled, "But tell me anyway,"

"Uh uh" I said in a baby tone.

"India....let's talk about it." He shook me a little .

"You died...that's all... you were just gone."

He stayed silent for a moment. I felt off beat about this dream . We've only been knowing each other for a few months . So why did I have this dream? I shouldn't have feelings and thoughts like this.

"I'm not going anywhere India" he held my waist and kissed my ear. I turned around and laid on his chest.

"I feel embarrassed." I confessed.

"Why? You have nothing to feel bad about."

"It's just that we've only known each other for a little bit of time and I had a bad dream of losing you and it's just odd to me"

"That's not a bad thing India." He continued to stroke my hair .

"We're moving too fast? I just don't wanna move to fast you know? Cause  that's how you get hurt, believing that someone loves you."

"Jack and Rose fell in love within three days...it can't be that bad. I've been trying to get with you since the first day I layed eyes on you." He chuckles .

"I think that their love was based on lust...not love. Because you're not gonna leave your rich husband for someone that you've known for three days and he's poor." I said

"Right right, plus I'm not giving up my little tiny piece of the ship to a bitch I only knew for three days...you gon have to drown lil bitch....nope I never had a seizure underwater...I don't know what to expect."

I bursted out in laughter and cheesed "I hate you . Would you drown for me?"

"Well....Rose hoe ass was dumb .Like they probably both couldve fit on it. But yeah I'll drown for you, but we not gettin on a ship no time soon."

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you coo, you coo."

"How am I coo ? why you like me?" I readjusted myself and scooted closer to him .

"You got ass and titties. I like everything with ass and titties." He smirked but I found nothing funny at all . I straight faced him as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ugh fine! I like you because you're beautiful and because your a masterpiece . A work of art, and because you're just....different. And I know that you're down for me . You're taking care of my baby girl's surgery and you are having dreams about me . yeah your down."