"Why for?" Harry asked starting to tense as they came closer but he hid it away.

"You know." James said.

"So, why do you need them?" Harry asked James, rudely tilting his head in the direction of the Helpers.

"They knew the spell and the trap." James clarified impatiently.

"Yeah, let's investigate here a little," Harry said raising a finger in the air to interrupt.

"How'd you know about this spell?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Ronald

"Been told by an Explorer." Ronald replied.

Ed you bastard! Harry thought.

Ed was the only Explorer Harry had ever spoken to about traps and spells that he learned from the Key and now the shit exposed him.

"Fair enough. So let me get this straight, James you called the Helpers to trap me and kill me defenseless, what did they ask for in return?" Harry asked already smirking. James stiffened and Ronald casted him a questioning look.

"We asked for the Key." Ronald said giving James a hard stare.

Harry burst out laughing which caused them both to start considering their allegiance strength. Harry seemed like he had the upper hand.

"You really think he has the Key?" Harry said pitching his voice in 'he' and pointing at James disrespectfully.

Ronald directed his whole body toward James, his look turned to one of complete detest.

"You're gonna listen to that manipulative fox?" James spoke steadily to Ronald.

"I don't think he's lying." Ronald muttered.

"Damn right I'm not. But anyway, let's break the ice lads, shall we? This trap won't allow my Keeper to shield me. Why didn't you just kill him first." Harry said walking in circles in his circle.

"It's not my job to kill him." James' voice shook with anger.

"But it's your job to kill me?" Harry scoffed.

"I-..." James began but was interrupted by Harry's hand rising to cut him off.

"I'll tell you your job, James. You're assigned to keep an eye out on your Keeper folks but surprisingly, you don't even know who's my little guardain angel." Harry said.

"You don't know who's betraying you among your people." Harry continued, smiling.

"Let me tell you the full story here, I, Harry Edward Styles, am a Gamer who might, probably, possibly, a little bit, have literalized my job. I killed the Harrisons for revenge forgetting the true purpose of why I'm supposed to kill. So, you, James Dean King, Master of Keepers, trapped me and decided it was my last day forgetting your true task which is keeping the Keepers safe. Can you see the hypocrisy?" Harry narrated smoothly.

"For the love of God, can you just die silently?" James exclaimed, boosting forward with a blade of his own.

Ronald proceeded as well, the two armies behind them closing in on Harry who was trapped in a circle and had only the wall behind him.

A shield had appeared right before the circle and the tip of James' blade melted when it touched it.

Zayn appeared behind his shield his back to Harry, he cracked the floor in a swift snap of his fingers breaking the circle that trapped Harry.

Zayn's shield started evaporating, he cocked his head to the side and muttered to Harry:

"Apparition to The Splintered Woods, go now."

Harry nodded, feeling his strength and powers seep into his bones.

With a snap of his finger, he teleported successfully and he was standing in thick dense trees that stretched for miles accompanied with the sound of insects and rattling bushes.

Moments later, Zayn appeared on his knees and groaning.

Harry crouched down to his side and jerked him to sit down and lean on a tree.

A dagger stuck out from his right side, and his eyes were drained, his breath ragged.

"What the hell?" Harry said his eyes widening.

"Don't worry it was just a silver blade, no venoms. It'll heal." Zayn nodded dismissively.

"Thank you, Zayn. I owe you." Harry said distracting Zayn as he slowly wrapped his fingers around the handle of the knife.

"Big time, bro." Zayn said between his breaths. "Ed. Ed says he's sorry. He says they forced it out of him and he told me to come save you." He continued.

"So wait, you're not my Keeper?" Harry added a tone of surprise, trying hardly to distract Zayn as he tightened his grip on the blade.

"No, Harry. I'm the Keeper of Bradf-" He stopped mid-sentence letting out a thunderous scream as Harry snatched the dagger out of Zayn's flesh.

Zayn's scream faded in breathless sobs.

"I hate you, you know that?" He said through his agony.

"I know, now let's get you patched up." Harry said raising Zayn to his feet and tucked his arm around his neck, aiding him.

"Besides, why are we in The Splintered Woods out of every other place?" Harry enquired in an attempt to stop Zayn from passing out.

"I know a tribe here, they have a spell that could make us untraceable." Zayn said taking long breaths between each two words.

And with that, they limped their way through the darkness of the woods and disappeared shortly after.

/579, $431!;*8^^8*?×>¤{₩÷¤

Reviving Zarry.

Please history record the following:
I have written over 1450 words!!!