Chapter 63

Your Point Of View

"I'll miss you so much, baby." Dinah said pecking my lips.

"I'll miss you too, baby girl." I said pecking her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her face in my neck and sighed.

"Hey, cut that shit out." Justin screamed at us. Zendaya hit him.

"We're in an airport. Stop it." She told him. Dinah let go of me slowly. The speaker called out flight.

"I love you, Dinah." I told her. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled back, and she pecked my lips.

"I love you too, Y/N." She told me. I grabbed my bags and went with Keke, Justin, Zendaya, and Jayden. We found our seats on the plane. I was with Zendaya. Jayden, Keke, and Justin were with each other.

"I can't believe we got up at three in the morning for a flight." Keke said.

"Especially you. You sleep like you're dead, bro." Jayden told her.

"You will be dead if you don't shut the fuck up." She told him. He straightened his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He asked her.
She straightened her face.

"I'm talking to you, bitch." She said. They stared at each other with a serious look on their face for about thirty seconds, then Jayden cracked a smile.

"I'm just playing." He said. She hummed and turned away.

"We're already acting like we use to." Justin said.

"Shut up, powder face." Zendaya told him.

"Okay, I see were using middle school, ritz cracker." He said. I giggled and she smacked me.

"Shut up, whale shark." She said.

"That's hurtful." I said. Keke laughed at me, and Jayden turned to her.

"Shut up, Spidey." He told her.

"Okay, booty warrior." Keke said.

"Oh shit. I forgot you went to jail." I said laughing.

"Don't forget he was on Beyond Scared Straight." Zendaya said.

"I watched the episode over and over again." Justin said.

"Middle school was the best." Keke said.

"Remember when we met?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. We were the oddest group of friends." Jayden said.

*6 Years Ago*

"Move out the way, whale shark." Ariana said pushing me into my locker.

"Don't do that to my sister, Ariana." Normani said helping me get my books.

"What? You can't tell me you don't see it, Mani. She's just as big as one, and her teeth are just a plus." She said. I rubbed my eyes to wipe my tears.

"Come on, Ari. Everyone except her." Normani said. Ariana rolled her eyes and looked at Normani.

"Are you coming or not?" She asked. Normani looked at me and walked over to Ariana.

"I'll see you at home." Normani said. I ignored her and walked to the bathroom slowly. It felt like everyone watched me as I walked to the bathroom. I tried to hide my face from everyone.

I walked in the bathroom and stood against the wall in front of the mirror. I let all the tears come out. I tried to stop them, but they kept falling.