Chapter 35

Your Point Of View

I heard my phone blast 'Crooked Smile' by J.Cole, and I looked at the time. It was three thirty in the morning. I groaned, and got off of Zendaya. I ran to the bathroom. After I took my shower, I got dressed.

"Where are you going?" Zendaya asked, walking over to the bathroom.

"It's my baby's birthday. I'll be back at ten, or earlier.

"Don't get killed." She said.

"Very funny. Bye, Z." I told her. I walked downstairs, and got in my car. I drive to my aunt's flower shop. The door was unlocked, and on the table were flowers, and balloons. She's the best aunt ever.

I checked the time, and it was four. I raced to Dinah's house. I threw pebbles at the window until she opened it.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Come down here. I got a surprise for you." I said.

"No, I'm mad at you." She said.

"Trust me, DJ. Come on." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'll be down in five minutes." She said. I cheered, and ran towards the front of her house. I ran up to her, and put on a blindfold.

"Alright, no peeping. It's a surprise." I said. She stomped her foot. I guided her to the car, and she got in. I drove to the spot.

"Hold on." I said. I ran out, and found Arielle, Ashlee, and Jordan sitting at the table.

"You got lucky you have us as siblings." Jordan said.

"I know, I know. No offense, but get the hell out of here." I said.

"Good luck." They said. I gave them a thumbs up. I walked back to the car.

"Come on, Princess." I said. I guided her to the blanket.

"Surprise." I said. She gasped as I took the blindfold off. There was toast, bacon, eggs, and grits. It was on a hill that was looking out into the sky.

"Y/N, it's beautiful." She said.

"I know right. I found it years ago, and I thought I should show you." I said. We are, and talked for about thirty minutes. She turned towards me.

"Do you know what today is?" She asked.

"Wednesday?" I said, but it came out like a question. She went to stand up, and I pulled her back down.

"Stay here." I said. I walked to the car, and got the flowers, and balloons. I started singing 'Happy Birthday' as I put the things down.

"Happy birthday!" I said.

"You did remember." She said.

"Of course." I said. She pecked my lips. I saw the sun about to come up.

"Hold on!" I said, running off to the car. I turned on my music, and ran back.

"Y/N, stop." She said, laughing. I started dancing to 'Can You Stand the Rain'.

"I said it was our song." I said.

"You are so special." She said. I grinned.

"I know I am." I said. I grabbed her hand, and spun her. We danced, and watched the sunrise.

"It's beautiful." She said.

"I know it is." I said, looking at her. She blushed when she saw me looking at her.

"I meant the sunrise." She said.

"I didn't." I said.

"Go to the car. I'll be there in a minute." I said. She walked to the car, and I cleaned up. I felt as if someone was watching me, but I always do. That's the type of stuff that happens when you watch horror movies your whole life. I walked to the car.

"Thank you, Y/N." She said.

"Thank you? I should thank you for coming here with me." I said.

"But, you planned all this." She said.

"In less than ten hours." I said. I drove her back home.

"I'll see you later." I said. She nodded, and kissed me. I closed my eyes, and smiled into the kiss.

"Bye, Y/N." She said.

"Bye, Dinah." I said. I drove to my house.

"What's up, Y/N? Did she like it?" Jordan asked.

"Hell yeah." I said. He dabbed me.

"You are such a loser." Arielle said, walking into the kitchen.

"Nah ah. You're a loser." I said.

"Stop acting like a child." Naya said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I can be." She said. I pushed her.

"You are so stupid." She said.

"I know you are, but what am I?" I said.

"I'm gonna kill you if you say that." Ashlee said.

"Okay, then." I said. I ran up to my room.

"Did she murder you?" Zendaya asked.

"I'm here. How could she have murdered me?" I asked.

"Did she get mad?" Normani asked.

"No, she didn't get mad. She was happy." I said. Zendaya hummed.

"You are real lucky you're not dating me. I would have killed you." She said.

"You couldn't murder me." I said. She grabbed me by the neck, and started choking me. I struggled to get out of her grip.

"Girl, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"You said I wouldn't kill you. That just proves I would kill you." She said.

"I was gonna marry you!" I said, dramatically.

"Dinah would really kill you." Normani said.

"But, Zendaya's wifey. Zendaya is wifey." I whispered, looking into the distance.

"Are you high, or are you stupid?" Normani asked.

"Neither. I just love my wife." I said.

"I'm not your wife." Zendaya said.

"Yes, you are. You're also my baby mama." I said.

"There is no way in hell I would let you have sex with me." Zendaya said.

"Girl, yes you would. Everybody wants me." I said.

"Not me." She said.

"That's a lie." I said.

"I will rip your tongue out just so you'll stop talking." Zendaya said.

"I love you too." I said. She hit me in the stomach, and I groaned.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked. She latched her arms around my waist.

"I told you she was wifey." I said, looking at Normani.

"Whatever, Y/N." She said.

"Did y'all here about Stacy Dash?" I asked.

"What'd she do?" Zendaya asked.

"She said we don't need a BET channel, and BET awards if we want to be integrated." I said.

"She is so stupid, but did you hear that Donald Trump complained that there are no white nominees at the BET awards." Normani said.

"I'm going to sleep." I announced.

"Y/N, it's twelve." Zendaya said.

"That's why I'm going to sleep. I woke up at three thirty this morning." I said.

"Have wonderful dreams." Normani said, sarcastically.

"Fuck you." I whispered.

"Love you too." She said.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

I will trade Raven and Stacy Dash to God for Tupac and Biggie.