Chapter 48

Your Point Of View

"Okay, Class, I know it's Friday and tomorrow is Halloween, but I have some news. We have a new student transferring here. This is Jackson Tompkins." She introduced. Most of us gasped.

"Jackie!" I screamed. He turned to me and he smiled.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever." He said. I ran over and jumped in his arms. I could feel Dinah starring at me. I jumped out of his arms and dragged him with us.

We just watched this thing on Netflix. It was boring until we got to English. When we walked in 'No Mediocre' was playing.

"This song sucks." Gerald whispered. I agreed with him. Next 'Say it' came on. We were all trying to hide our dances. That's when 'White Iverson' came on.

While she was teaching, Post Malone was going in. It was the explicit version, so we were kind of shocked. She let the music play. But, the song that changed everything was 'Down in The DM'.

"What the hell?" Justin asked. Jackson was choking on his laughter. We were trying to burst out in laughter every time he said pussy.

"I can't deal with this." Lauren laughed.  Every good song came on. Post To Be, Formation, Trap Queen, and others. But when 'Motivation' played she turned it off.

"They never let Kelly do anything." I whined. By the time we got to Calculus, we were wild. Mrs. Beebe kept telling us to shut up since she made us do work online. She wouldn't play music, and we got upset.

Jackson started playing Pandora from his laptop. We were laughing at him.

"Jackson." She said. He continued to bop his head. She called his name until she gave up. When it was time to go 'Stressed Out' by Twenty One Pilots came on.

"Sit yo ass down, boy." Zendaya told him. He tucked his shirt in his pants and started dancing. He hit about every dance possible and ruined all of them.

"Get out of my class." Mrs. Beebe told us.

---

The whole squad was basically in my room. Justin, Keke, and Zendaya were all cuddled up together, and the rest of us were just lying around on the air mattresses.

"What are you guys gonna be for Halloween?" Zendaya asked.

"I have no idea." I responded.

"We're going as Boyz II Men." Chris said.

"Sing 'Can You Stand the Rain'." I told him. They started singing it. I rolled over on Dinah.

"Get off me." She said. I groaned.

"But it's our song." I whined. She pecked my lips, and I got off of her.

"Y'all nasty as hell." Sam said. I waved him off.

"I wanna be a snowman." I said acting like a child.

"That's so adorable." Dinah said. We just rolled around for about an hour. Zendaya got up and walked to her room.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm going out." She responded.

"I mean where exactly." I said.

"Nunya." She replied.  

"Nunya? What's Nunya?" I asked.