The Make Up PT 2.

Robin (Dick)

(Y/n)'s POV

I've been sitting on the couch staring into space for hours, my heart ached and my eyes were out of tears. I had been thinking about what Dick had said, I needed him, his smile, his blue eyes, and his comforting words.

I realized that he loved me enough to apologize, so that was it for me. I got up, got dressed and ran outside the door.

I called a taxi, "Where to ma'am?" The driver asked. "To Wayne Manor please..." I asked in a shaky voice.

When the taxi arrived I payed the taxi driver and ran to the front of the mansion. I knocked on the door hesitantly, Alfred then answered the door and smiled. "Ah, miss (Y/n), Master Dick is in his room." Alfred seemed to know what I was here for so he stepped aside and led me up the stairs.

He knocked on Dick's door, "Master Dick?"

"Alfred I would appreciate it if you would go away ok!" Dick yelled form the other side.

"Dick...?" I asked softly. "It's (Y/n)..."
I then heard a large thud and shuffling behind the door.

"I will be aside if you need me." Alfred said walking away.

Then the door swung open to reveal Dick, his hair was a mess, his eyes were swollen, and I'm sorry to say this but he smelled.

"Hey Dick, um..." My voice cracked a bit. "I know, you probably don't want to see me but...I love you...and...I don't want to lose you. I understand if you don't return the feelings anymore...goodbye Dick." I began to walk away when I felt two pairs of hands in my waist. I then was pulled into a hard chest and I felt a head on top of mine.

"(Y/n)...if you ever leave me again...I don't think I'll survive..." He said hugging me tightly and barring his face into my neck.

I sniffed as tears began to fall down my cheeks, "I wouldn't dream of it baby bird..." I said stroking his hair.

Kid Flash (Wally)

(Y/n)'s POV

I couldn't get the image of Wally out of my head. I tried not to care but I couldn't help it, and I'm to scared to apologize because I'm afraid he's going to reject me.

Then my phone began to chime. I looked down to see "Dick Grayson calling..." I sighed and answered it then brought the phone to my ear.

"Hey, what's up...?" I tried to sound happy but I couldn't.

"DUDE! get your little stubborn butt over to Wally's now!" Dick yelled in a serious voice.

"Why should I!? He was obviously interested in that archery girl!" I scoffed.

"(Y/n) you don't understand I've never seen him like this, his hair is a mess, his eyes are all red and swollen and...he's not eating..."

"I..." I hesitated to answer. Wally cheated on me, he lied to me...but...I still loved him. "I'll be right over..." I sighed.

"Thanks (Y/n)!" Dick then hung up.

I groaned, and stood up, "Wally why'd you have to be so cute..." I then grabbed my jacket and shoes and headed our the door.

I arrived at Wally's and knocked on the door. It swung open to reveal Dick Grayson. "(Y/n), thanks for coming, Wallys in there." He said pointing to a back room.

I nodded took a deep breath and walked over to Wally's room. I knocked on the door, "Dick! For the last time I'm fine!" Wally yelled from the other side of the door.

"Actually it's me...(Y/n)..." My voice cracked. He didn't answer the door or respond, "L-listen Wally, I'm sorry that I didn't forgive you...and I'm sorry that I said I used to love you because the truth is...I still love you and will never stop loving you. S-so I understand if you don't want to see me anymore so I'll just stay out of your life..."

I began to walk away when Wally's door swung open and he ran up and connected our lips. Without hesitation I imdeitly kissed back.

He pulled away, "(Y/n), I never will want you out of my life..."

I smiled, "Same here West..." I said hugging my little freckled face, red head.

Superboy (Conner)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was looking through photos when I saw a photo of me and Conner ice skating. I just stared at it blankly, then tears began to form in my eyes.

"Conner..." I whispered softly.

I took one last look at the photo until I decided it wasn't time to just sit around and mope. I stood up grabbed my shoes and jacket and stormed out of my house to go and fined Superboy.

*Time Skip*

I looked for hours but no luck of finding him, until I heard crashes coming from the abandoned shoe factory. (I don't know why I put shoes xD just seemed right)

I cautiously walked inside, I then saw a very familiar black haired boy smashing the old buildings machinery.

"C-Conner?" I said softly.

He looked over me, "(Y-Y/n)!?" He ran over and took me into his arms.

"Conner...I'm sorry for what I said...I realized I was still in love with you...and I couldn't stay away any longer." I sniffled and burried mg head into his chest.

"(Y/n)...I promise you, nothing like that will ever happen again." He said hugging me tighter.

"C-Conner...c-can't breath that well!"

He pulled away quickly, "S-sorry." He said in embarrassment.

"It's ok my little hero..." I giggled.

Aqualad (Kaldur)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking through the park, trying to forget about Kaldur, but I couldn't. The slightest thing made me think of him, let's say I looked at a cup of water, oh well he's Aqualad. Or a strawberry, aw it's red like Kaldur's shirt!

I was busy swimming in my thoughts when I saw Kaldur sitting at the park bench and looking over the lake. I wanted to just keep walking and move on but I couldn't, I realized I still had feeling for him...

I sighed and walked over to him. "Hey Kaldur..." I said waving awkwardly.

He was shocked and shot his gaze from the lake to me. "(Y/n)...I can't believe it's you!"

"Listen Kaldur...I-I'm sorry I didn't forgive you...I just hope you can forgive me. The truth is Kaldur I can't be away from you...and I love you." I said as tears formed into my eyes.

I was the pulled against a hard chest, "(Y/n) my love...I will always love you..." He then kissed my head.

"I love you Aqualad..." I said snuggling into his chest.

Alright! So I am not including Red Arrow (Roy) because I couldn't come up with a story line for him, and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. So hopefully I come up with a story line for him...SORRY FOR ANY RED ARROW FANS! :(

P.S I had nothing for Aqualad xD