When he's jealous

Robin (Dick)

No one's POV

You sat there playing video games with (G/BF), as Dick was sitting behind you on the couch pouting and glaring at (G/BF). You said you and (G/BF) were just friends but Dick didn't buy it. "Oh and (Y/N) is the winner!" You yelled. "And (G/BF) is going to get her!" (G/BF) then tackles you to the ground. You two laugh and smile until (G/BF) gets pulled off of you. "Touch my (Y/N) again and you'll need to see the doctor!" Dick yelled as he showed (G/BF) the door and pushed him out causing him to fall on his face. Dick slammed the door and turned around to see you glaring at him. "Dick!" You yelled glaring at him. "He's my best friend!" You said stomping into the kitchen. "I'd rather you not be friends with another guy!" You then poke your head out from the kitchen and smirk. "Is Dick Grayson jealous!?" His face turned a dark red. "I'm not jealous!" "Ok ok you're not jealous." You said walking back to the other room. "Thank you!" He said stomping into the living room. "Totally jealous!" You yelled.

Kid Flash (Wally)

No one's POV

You and Wally were sitting and eating lunch at a Café when the waiter came up to you and grabbed your plates. He stopped and stared at you. "Well aren't you beautiful ~" he said winking. You blushed a bit and Wally noticed. He glared at the waiter who began to flirt even more. Wally then scooted close to you and grabbed you by the waist. He pulled you close to him and glared at the waiter once more. "Talk to my girlfriend again and you'll be serving in HELL!" Wally stood up and pounded the table. He grabbed the waiter by his collar. "Got that?" The waiter nodded and ran to the kitchen. Wally sat back down and you smirked at him. "Need some peanut butter to go with that jelly?" He looked at you and turned dark red. "S-shut up."

Superboy (Conner)

No one's POV

"Like this?" You said as you spun across the ice. You and Conner wanted to go ice skating for your next date so you guys took lessons. "Almost all you need to do is straighten your waist." The instructor then grabbed your waist. Conner then growled and shot a deathly look. The instructor backed away from you in fear. "Conner!" You yelled. "What!?" He said putting his hands up in defense. "Don't glare at the instructor." You said crossing your arms. "He's touching you I can't help it!" You then smirked. "Jealous much?" He turned bright red. "A-am not!" "Then let the instructor instruct!" "Fine!" He said crossing his arms. The instructor grabbed your waist again and Conner growled again. "Conner!"

Aqualad (Kaldur)

No one's POV

You were at the beach with Kaldur and he went to get ice cream for you two. He came back and saw two guys talking to you. He dropped the ice cream and ran over to you. He glared at the guys and said: "Talk to (Y/N) again and you'll be sleeping with the fishes!" They fled in fear. "Kaldur!" You said glaring at him. "What!?" "They were asking if I had seen their dog!" His face then turned dark dark red. "O-oh...." A smirk then formed across your face. "Were you jealous?" "N-no!" "You so were!"

Red Arrow (Roy)

No one's POV

You and Roy were walking to the park when you ran into your friend (G/F). "Hey (Y/N) long time no see!" He hugged you and you hugged back. You the heard growling behind you. You turned around to see Roy clenching his fist. You shot a glare back and he stopped. You stood by Roy and you and (G/F) chatted away. Roy then grabbed your waist and kissed your head. Not caring you carried on the conversation. He then held your waist tighter which caused you to moan a bit. He then glared at (G/F) like he never did at anyone else. "Uh....I think I'll go now, nice seeing you (Y/N)!" He then ran down the street in fear. You looked up at Roy and ruffled his hair. ''You're so cute when you're jealous!" He blushed and fixed his hair. "S-shut up, and don't touch the hair." He said turning dark red.