He asks for your number

Robin (Dick)

(Y/N) POV

It was quiet and awkward until he cleared his throat. "So..uh...I..was um wondering if you would um...I mean if I could..." His face was turning red. "Get my number?" I said handing him a piece of paper. "Uh yeah what you said..." He blushed even more. I kissed his cheek, his eyes widened. "I'll be waiting." I said as I walked off leaving him in the same spot.

Kid Flash (Wally)

(Y/N) POV

He cleared his throat and his face turned multiple colors of red. "So...uh can...um..I have your number or something." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Only if you answer." I said as I grabbed his arm. "I will unless I stop breathing beautiful." I took out my pen and wrote my number down. I began to walk off until he yelled, "There's no x's in numbers!" I looked back at him. "That's a kiss stupid!" He smiled and walked off.

Superboy (Conner)

(Y/N) POV

"Hey um can I have your...um you know.." He looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "Number?" He nodded his head. "Uh...sure." I said turning red. I grabbed a pen from my purse and wrote my number on his hand. "Call me as soon as you can!" I said as I walked home.

Aqualad (Kaldur)

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N), I was um wondering if I could have your number so we could see each other again?" He looked into my eyes. "Of course!" I said handing him a piece of paper. "Keep in touch!" I said as I walked away from him.

Red Arrow (Roy)

(Y/N) POV

"So (Y/N) can I have your digits?" He smirked at me. "Only if you can lift that bell bar." I said pointing to the 210 pound one. He hesitated. "For you beautiful, anything." He walked over and laid on his back. He took a couple of breaths and began to lift it up. He only got it an inch if the ground, he tried harder. Until he used all his strength and lifted it up. That only lasted for about five seconds then the bell bar landed on his stomach. He was stuck, I walked over and taped my number to the bell bar. "Call me once you get that off." I giggled and walked out if the gym.

(A/N) sorry if some of them were shorter then the others, I really had no ideas for this one.