chapter 2

"Wake up" a voice mumbled shaking me slightly I groaned "5 more minutes" the Person laughed but continued to shake me awake "I don't have 5 more minutes Derek's calling a pack meeting" I groaned "I'm coming, I'm not waking up. Carry me, "I said slurring some of my words he sighs and lifted me up in bridle style before jumping down from the tree. I sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck I knew I wasn't going back to sleep I was already awake I bet he knows that too.

"Who's Derek"I mumbled into his shoulder "the alpha" he replied "the big scary dude with red eyes that's Derek, "I asked in surprise he nodded "yup wow I thought his name would be scare or something scary," I said laughing as we reached the clearing.

The pack was in a line towards us looking at me strangely "why is she here" Derek asked glaring at Peter

"She is right here and because he is my heater he shall be mine, "I said glaring back at him "how does wolfs mark people do they bite them? can that work for humans too?" I wondered out loud I looked up at Peter with my eyebrows rose in questioning he shrugged my eyes narrowed he knows! I know he knows! I bit his shoulder...hard. Hard enough for him to yelp "haha he's mine now"I giggled and jumped from his arms and ran towards the burnt down house which I'm assuming is the hale house.

Peter was chasing me I could seance it but I forgot when I walked into the house and looked around I could see all the memory's in this house just by standing in here in just the living room I felt something wet roll down my cheek I could see their family scream for help in the fire watch then struggle to get out and one girl survived, Cora the survivor. I dropped to my knees and screamed very loudly I can't breathe, I could feel my own body on fire my skin being burned it was awful.

Arms wrapped around me and carried me out of the house as I screamed more and more begging for someone to get me out. I now know how the hale family felt and I never want to relive it I'll never wish death by fire for anyone no matter how much I hate them.

"Shh it's okay your out your fine"peters soothing voice whispered in my ear I whimpered snuggling into him "I'm so sorry so so sorry" I whispered I got up and hugged Derek and Cora saying I'm sorry to them countless time I sat down on the grass trying to get my breathing back to normal "what happened back there," the Demigod that I have yet to learn his name asked "well I have this extra power ability thing from my dad for a quest where I can see memory's the past of an object or place and as soon as I stepped into that house I saw people burning screaming begging for help I felt them burn as if I was there with them burning screaming... So so much screaming"I stumbled against my words my breath stopped and I kept trying to get my breathing back under control but I couldn't I was panicking.

I was having a panic attack

"Guys she's having a panic attack! Scott give her your inhaler! "the demigod yelled pushing Scott towards me as he was digging through his pockets when he pulled it out, I snatched it out of his hands and used it. It worked the attack stopped I was okay physically I still have the memory I coughed some and stood up "I'm leaving to camp today I'll send a Pegasus for you guys to get there but I can not stay any longer"I said shaking from head to toe. I grabbed peters hand and dragged him back to the woods "take me home or at least get me out of the woods"I said looking up at him with my puppy eyes he nodded and led the way. 

This was an eventful day and a day that will give me nightmares, a day where I have a crush on someone but have to leave them, a sad, fearful, eventful day

Peter walked me all the way home in silence which I was fine with I needed time to unscramble my thoughts "here you are miss chase" he said all formal. I grinned and opened my door "thanks for taking me home and being my heater" I said looking up at him "this sounds like a goodbye ill see you Friday" he smirked and kissed my cheek before walking off into the woods disappearing from my sight. Laughing I felt feeling my cheeks heat up.

I sigh walking into the house hearing pans being moved around I looked in the kitchen, my mom was unpacking the kitchen boxes now "mom I'm leaving but I will be back soon" I said quickly my mom stopped what she was doing "your fathers called you in"she stated I nodded sadly it's not the first time we had this conversation this would be the 3rd time "yeah um I gotta get packing "I said awkwardly and ran to my room.

My room still had boxes which made it kinda easier I opened my traveling bag and put my orange camp shirts/tank tops and some regular tank tops and shirts along with jeans, shorts socks, boots, money, books, my coins, and a whole lot of stuff after that. I like to come prepared. I stood up, put the bag on my back and said goodbye to my mom, and headed outside to the woods near my tree not too far from the hale house I grabbed my whistle from my pocket and blew it, the whistle was specially made for Percy and me to call Mrs. O'Leary whenever we need her. The bad part is everyone around you with good hearing can hear it.

I sat on the ground waiting for our hell-hound to arrive "thought you were leaving"a voice from nowhere said, I jumped from my spot grabbing my sword and was about to attack when I saw it was only the pack I sigh in relief "you can't do that and yes I am I'm waiting for my ride" I said sitting back down and paid close attention to the shadows.

"you shall wait no longer, princess"Nico my other half brother said jumping from the shadows I squealed and ran to Hug him it's been to long "where have you been I haven't seen you and 2 years I've worried "I screamed as I hugged him "I was staying with our dad," he said I oohed loudly "why didn't I think of that"I exclaimed face palming "I swear if it wasn't for Percy I would be the dumbest demigod there, "I said to myself in shame. I remembered the pack and jumped up and down and faced the wolves "hale pack, meet my half brother Nico. Nico, meet the hale pack" I introduce grinning "well before I go I want to know your name demigod" I said looking at the half-human "stiles stilinski" he said I nodded "I like it "I smirked and hugged Nico "see you guys Friday"I yelled waving as me and Nico shadow traveled to camp.