Chapter 4

You woke up next morning to a soft groan.  It apeared Loki was waking up. 

You walked over to his bed and put your hand on his forhead. The fever had finally broke and he seemed to be doing better.  He opened his eyes and you smiled at him slightly. 

You took out your little light and shined it in his eyes.  He still had a pretty bad concussion. Crap.

"Can I get up now?" Loki asked you, keeping himself still.  "I've been in this position for two days now." He continued, annoyed.

You bit your lip slightly. It must be getting quite uncomfortable, but stil, he couldn't get up and he definitely couldn't be loose when you had no gaurds here.

"No, I'm sorry you need to rest and judging from last time, its not a good idea to have you loose without gaurds." You told him. He rolled his eyes. 

"You could at least take these stupid bandages off my wrists." He states blandly. "I will do it later when Thor comes, or you can let me drug you and I will take them off."

He shot daggers at you and thought for a moment. "What if I just promise to behave?" He asked after a moment. You sealed your lips together tight and shook your head no. He sighed and rolled his eyes again.

"Not my fault you practically attacked me."  You said, still somehow feeling bad for him. The bandages probably itched or hurt now because of the cuts that were probably now scabed  unearned.

"Well if you hadn't noticed," he said sarcasticly, "I was a little bit off right then."  You sighed but shook your head again. You couldn't risk letting him out.

So he layed still, eyes on the ceiling. You hoped Thor would come soon. 

As time passed you began to worry that Thor wouldn't be here anytime soon.  "I'm going to get Thor. I need to take your bandages off." You said, finally running out of patience.

He didn't seem pleased with the idea. He said nothing and kept his eyes glued to the ceiling. You sighed again and left the room, telling the girls to keep an eye on him but not to go in the room. God knows what they'd say to him.

You learned, to your extreme distress, that Thor had went to Asgard today. 'On an urgent call from the all-father'.  Great! Just great! 

You marched back over to your hospital clinic and went into the back room. You would have to just drug him, there was no way around it.

He looked over at you slightly confused to see you alone.  "Where is Tho-" He cut himself off and his eyes grew wider when he saw you take out your stupid needle.

"No. nononononoono!" He said, scooching himself as far away from you as he possibly could.

"I have to! Thor went to Asgard, today of all the days, and wont be back until tomorrow and I need to clean the cuts on your wrists!" You said, feeling just as disgruntled with the idea as he did.

"No! No no no no! They are fine, they feel great, just please get that the hell away from me!" He said desperately, struggling hard agesnt his bounds.

You stamped your foot in flusteredness. "Why do you have to make this so hard?  This isn't any fun for me you know! Its not like I'm gonna kill you while you sleep, or like im gonna hurt you! Why wont you let me put you out?!  Stop struggling!" You shouted the last part, growing drained from having to deal with this battle you where fighting within yourself.

It would be so simple to just walk over to him and put him out.  But he was so desperately trying to get away from you it made you want to hug him and tell him everything was okay, which is not what you need to be doing right now. 

You didn't want to do things to him he didn't want you to do. It just felt so wrong. This was gonna be super tricky.

"Look, please I'm sorry I almost attacked you...sort of...I wont move! Just don't drug me again!" He said, eyes flashing with horror as he gazed at the needle.  He really hated needles. Jeez...

He felt so helpless it made him want to scream with rage and terror all at the same time. There was nothing he would love more than to blow everything up and free himself, but for some reason he found his magic blocked.

"Loki!  You are making this really hard."  You said, the stress you where feeling evident in your voice.  "Well, I'm kinda the one tied to a bed here..." he said sarcasticly, yet reasonably.

You nodded your head sideways slightly in agreement. "Yes, but it's not my fault you tried to take over the world. That's what got you here." You argued.

He sighed heavily and layed back down normal. "Fine, if you don't trust me, do it." He said, swollowing a lump in his throat and shutting his eyes nervously.  

You internationally groaned.  This was just worst.  You would rather him fighting and being rude and difficult than submit helplessly and act like a dog about to be put down.

"Uggggh oh my god. I cant do it when your like that!" You said, feeling just as helpless and trapped as him. 

"Then what would you rather me be doing?!" He snapped, irradiation dominate in his voice. He opened his eyes to glare at you, but stopped when he saw how distressed you really where.

"Why can't you just leave me alone untill tomorrow?" He asked you, sounding tired of this.  "Because I need to clean your wrists or they will get infections." You told him.

He rolled his eyes again. Sassy Bastard.  His voice soften a bit and he said gently, "please just trust me."

You bit your lip hesitantly. "Okay," you said, walking over to the sink and getting a damp cloth and fresh bandages. You came over to his bedside and set the bandages down on the little tray by his bed.

Slowly, your hands went to one of the straps that held his wrist. He relaxed a little and shut his eyes. He was probably dizzy.  When his arm was free you got ever so slightly nervous you had made a mistake, but he made no move to get free or hurt you, so you relaxed a bit.

You unwound the bandage and sure enough the cuts where starting to get slightly infected. You released his arm and got a sterilizer, keeping a close eye on his movements. But the only movement he made was turning his wrist. It probably felt good to stretch it out.

You went back over to him and sat down in the chair next to his bed. He stopped moving when you sat down next to him.  You grabbed his wrist in your hand and smeared the sterilizer on the cuts.

He clenched his fists tightly at the sting and you muttered, "Sorry, sorry." And then rebandaged it to keep it clean, strapping his hand back to the bed and repeating the process on the other side.

When you where finished Loki said playfully, "See? I did nothing terrible." 

You rolled your eyes and said, "you should get some sleep. You look tired."  He nodded and said, closing his eyes, "as you wish."

You went and sat down in your chair, feeling your stumach do back flips. You where totally falling for Loki.  Awesome.

Okay thats that chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as i am XD thanks for reading!