Who are you ?

Recap:

Suddenly a  tornado came out of no where towards our small group. I shuffled closer to better protect Kagome. The strange smell got stronger as the tornado came closer to us.
Standing even closer to the group, I stared at the figure through the dust. Thank God I have great eyes. Finally after his little show a guy appeared out of the blue. All the still standing wolves walked up to him rubbing against his legs while whinning for attention, also probably informing him of this situation. He took in his surroundings, looking over all the bleeding and fallen wolves Inuyasha had killed.

"How dare you slaughter my underlings." His deep voice was filled with rage when he refocused on us. Taking in each of our faces while he glared; until he stopped on mine.

................................................................

His eyes softened just a small bit, while he took in my face. Almost seeming lost, he reached a hand out towards me.
The hell? I flinched back away from his outstretched hand, was he trying to shoot some kind of power from it? I don't know; I've never encountered a demon who acted like this. Suddenly Inuyasha jumped in front of me claws drawn with a snarl.

'What is he?' I sent through our link, seriously not understanding the situation.

'He's a wolf demon, these mutt's alpha, most likely.' Inuyasha growled back. Looking at him I noticed his glare was more hostile than usual; wonder why. Hoping out from behind mutt face's back I crossed my arms an stared at the man with a raised eyebrow.

"You got a problem?" I snapped cockily with a glare; my harsh voice must of brought him out of his little trace since he jerked back in surprise. Strange. His wolves growled and snapped their small mouths at me. A small growl of my own erupted from my chest, surprising everyone. The small animals yipped and bowed their heads at towards my feet. A smirk spread over my lips.  mutts.

Inuyasha's eyes widened and even his ears twitched. "K-Kayo..." He called out my name staring at me oddly.  Choosing to ignore his odd behavior, I continued to glare into the supposed wolf demons eyes with that same smug smirk on my face. His face didn't change, it stayed that depressing hopeful- lost look. Like he can't believe his eyes, finally after a moment of us staring into each other's eyes, he blinked and let out a deep sigh.
"You look so different... Kai-sama" he whispered looking away from my face quickly; almost disappointed. W-what? I reached my hand out towards him about to ask a what he meant by that; but in a blink of an eye he was gone. Leaving a swirling tornado of dust behind him.  What did he mean? Kai-sama? Looking back at the group I notice them stare at me with curious, confused faces. I waved them off and rolled my eyes.

"I have no idea who that was, or even who this 'Kai-sama' is, so don't look at me like that." I grumbled an watched as they began to talk amongst themselves. Once the attention was off me, I looked back over my shoulder in the direction the man had went.
'Don't you even think about it kayo' Inuyasha's voice filled my head while his 'humph' filled my ears. Focusing my crimson eyes on him I noticed he was already intensely staring at me. I simply winked an made a funny face; a small blush creeped over his face before he sided and turned towards the small group who had begun to walk back to their hut. Sorry mutt-face but I take orders from no one. With a sigh I followed slowly behind the group; I'll leave tomorrow.
"That girl has a strange connection with Inuyasha!" Shippo --I think-- poorly whispered to the front of the group from his spot on kagome's shoulder. " I don't trust her one bit!" His small voice cracked slightly. I felt my ear twitch slightly but continued to walk with my eyes closed; hands folded behind my head.
'What does he know? Stupid Brat.'

Trying to find something to amuse myself with, I probed at Muttface's mind to see if he had figured out how to put up a barrier. After a few seconds I has successfully hacked into his mind; it was wide open. Now I should be able to hear his thoughts... Cracking an eye open I looked at Inuyasha to see if he had realized any differences. He was still walking in front of me, arms crossed and glaring at the fox child.
'You know nothing brat..' His first thought filled my head, causing me to smirk slightly. Always so hostile, even in your own head.
.
.
.
.

"Kayo, this is Koga. Play nice with him." A soft sweet motherly voice filled my ears startling me. Where am I? Who are these people? Standing in front of me were four people; two adults and two children. "Hello?" I called out, but they completely ignored me. The young woman and man walked farther into the garden, leaving the children to themselves. Walking closer to the duo I realized they were standing in some kind of backyard area. Looking around it seems I'm in some palace. Hope they don't kill me for trespassing

"K-koga? What kind of demon are you?" The young girl questioned, bringing her small hand up to her face; either embarrassed or scared. Looking over the child, she couldn't have been any older than three or four. She had Snow White hair and Crimson eyes... Wait a second. 
The young boy smirked, smugly crossing his small arms cover his chest. "I'm a wolf demon! And I'm gonna be alpha!" The boy claimed with a large toothy grin. Cute kid.

"Al-alpha? What's that?" The boy looked at her bewildered and uncrossed his arms. "Koga, Kayo is only a pup, she hasn't been exposed to other demons." The man called, seeming to hear the situation from his sitting position not far from the kids and smiled kindly at the young girl. Kayo..
"Don't worry Kai-chan, I'll protect you." Koga smiled kindly, causing the supposed me to blush.
Don't worry Kai-chan -- flinch--

I'll protect you -- cover ears-- I collapsed to the ground, holding my ears tightly.

I'll protect you -- I screamed out in pain-- "what is this!?" I screamed tears falling down my face while the boys voice got louder and louder causing my highly sensitive ears to ring. Through glazed over eyes I watched as the children continued to ignore me; the little me smiled at him and out stretched her hand towards him with a giggle.

To be continued...