Wolf boy

It only took a few hours for me to find Inuyasha following his scent it didn't really take that long. Course I am really fast so it might've been a little faster than normal.

Once I arrived I found them in a small village digging multiple graves. I watched from the trees at first then decided to find out what had happened.

"Hey mutt-face, what happened?" I stood beside him crouching down since he was waist deep in a hole. I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before he quickly looked away; letting out a breath.

"W-what'd I tell you about calling me that!?" He snapped halfheartedly taking a deep breath afterwards.

'You're out of shape'

He looked at me ready to retort something but just shook his head and let out another breath looking away. I cocked my head to the side in confusion before grinning.

"Oh shush you love it." I chuckled reaching a hand towards him to help him out. I noticed a small blush paint his cheeks, but didn't question on it. Maybe he really is getting out of shape?

I pulled him out--with abit of trouble, he was sorta heavier-- an looked around at all the graves. Turning back to him I raised an eyebrow. "The whole town was slaughtered by wolves. They deserved to have a proper grave." he shrugged beginning to back fill the last grave.

"Wolves? Is that what this strange scent is? This town is coated in it." I questioned rubbing my nose gently. I felt my ears bob and twitch forming a smile on my face. Inuyasha smiled at me; but quickly covered it with a cough. I smiled even wider at his display but it all vanished when his words sank in. "The entire town? Taken my mere wolves? That's strange." Just then an earie wind blew my hair around my shoulders carrying a strong tread of the supposed wolf scent.
-------------------------------------------

"Kagome, do you know who I am?" I looked into her big slightly dark brown eyes remembering just how much I missed my dear sister. All her lectures, poorly made jokes, games, smiles, I miss my sister. Her eyes screamed recognition however her mouth said otherwise. I knew somewhere deep down some part of her recognized me but right now she's locked away deep in her own mind.

"You're that female dog demon! Kayo something, you bit Inuyasha!" I felt my face fall at her words; quickly ducking away from her swinging hand and looked away from her, when tears started gathering in my eyes. All the pain of being forgotten is coming back...

'You said she started getting her memories back!' I glared at Inuyasha who hand his arms crossed sitting in the corner of the old wooden house; the one least stained in blood of course. He looked from me to Kagome opening his mouth quickly I only glared harder letting out a growl; scaring Kagome to the point where she stopped--trying to-- attack me.

'In link you idiot!'

If he honestly brought me back here away from Rin and the others for nothing I'm seriously going to kill him. Of course he did give me a liget reason to get away from Sesshomaru. But right now he's in deep trouble!

'I'm serious! She woke up one night screaming for you! Said that she had to find you since you were going to get lost or something!'

"Seems she has no memories of you." The man traveling with them spoke up, and came closer sitting a bit to close for comfort. "Tell me, how does that make you feel?" I noticed him try an snake his arm around my waist only to be cut off by two different growls; mine and Inuyasha's.

"Hands off Miroko, she's not a toy." Mutt-face hissed glaring daggers at the Perv.

The man--Miroko I think--smiled nervously an retreated to the woman's side. She has yet to speak; just been watching me like a hawk with her little cat on her shoulder. It's soo cute!

Suddenly I heard the heavy thumping of feet heading straight towards our location. Strange though, sounds like more then just men. We all stood an ran out to see what the commotion was. Well more like Inuyasha and I sprang up to see what was coming, while the others just followed. Strangely enough we were met with an enormous pack of wolves.

My lips drew back exposing my sharp pearl white teeth, my face twisted into a snarl; showing my Alpha dominance. They left me alone and charged towards Kagome and the others. Inuyasha had no choice but to protect himself along with the others.
'Why didn't you just show your dominance over them?'

After many were taken down they regrouped and let out a howl. A howl I could understand strangely; I knew they were calling for their Alpha.

'They're wolves! They only submit to their flee bitten Alpha.' He's voice confused me even more. Why had they listened to me then? I'm the same as Inuyasha.

'Why'd they respond to-' a new scent entered my nose claiming my attention away from the link. Confused I stared in the direction my senses pointed toward; but nothing was there.

Suddenly a swirling tornado came out of no where towards our small group. I shuffled closer to better protect Kagome. The strang smell got stronger as the tornado came closer to us.
Standing even closer to the group, I stared at the figure through the dust. Thank God I have great eyes. Finally after his little show a guy appeared out of the blue. All the still standing wolves walked up to him rubbing against his legs while whinning for attention, also probably informing him of this situation. He took in his surroundings, looking over all the bleeding and fallen wolves Inuyasha had killed.

"How dare you slaughter my underlings." His deep voice was filled with rage when he refocused on us. Taking in each of our faces while he glared; until he stopped on mine.

......................................................Okay all my lovely readers I re updated this and fixed some errors along with making this a normal size chapter! Please re-read or in case you're reading for the first time enjoy.

Votes are loved~

Comments are cherished~