Who is that man

Just then the Demon came more into view, course I could care less since my poor candy is not being eaten by little bugs. I took a glance up at the demon an saw the most beautifully handsome man I've ever laid eyes apon. I instantly blushed for some odd reason when he glanced in our direction.

'Wh-what is this feeling?' I thought as I pulled Kagome's hand away from my mouth. He comes off as extremely handsome which is very strange since I've never even found a man interesting let alone handsome.

'Who is he?' I stared up at him for a few minutes totally oblivious to anything else until I felt Nee-san's worried stare.

"Yo muttface, who's that?" I whispered ignoring the growl I got when I said his nickname. I tore my gaze away from the man an glanced at Inuyasha, he was just about to answer when a new deep sexy voice rang in my ears.

"Jaken." He spoke and a chill creeped up my spine. 'What's happening to me?' He stood calm and collected with his gorgeous face emotionless.

"Yes Mi'lord?" An imp like creature I hadn't noticed was standing among the man answered. He respectively responded in hush tones, ones that not even I could hear, but what was obvious was this man's power.

I couldn't smell his scent, it was masked my that decaying demon's stench, but I could feel his power, almost as strong as I am, maybe a trade but stronger. I blinked a few times, bringing my body back to it's scenes. Though my heart beat continued to skyrocket, even if Inuyasha hated this man, I don't think I ever could. 'Strange'

"Once we're done here...I want Inuyasha dead." His voice range out to the tiny demon who just gulped and nodded his head, at that I completely snapped. Anger consumed my being and I had to let it out.

"WILL YOU TWO IDOTIC MORONS JUST SHUT UP, THERE WILL BE NO KILLING INUYASHA, I JUST LOST MY GOD DAMN CANDY TO THE FOREST FLOOR, AND NOW I GOTTA HEAR ABOUT THIS SHIT, LOOK BUDDY SORRY TO BURST YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE BUT I NEES HIM TO FIND ME SOME SHARDS! SO SINCE I'VE MADE MYSELF KNOWN, WHY DON'T YOU TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY!" I exploded startling both Inuyasha and the small imp demon, while Kagome just sighed heavily at my out burst and the man just stared emotionless.

The imp's mouth hung low and stared shocked just as a breeze blew up from my direction sending air up towards the demon. I could see the man tense when my scent hit his nose, I know I smell of power and sweet blood, at least that's what Inuyasha told me. He just stared deeply into my eyes and I smirked up to him. At that he tore his gaze from mine and met Inuyasha's hateful glare. I felt slightly disappointed at the loss of contact, though my disappointment was quickly replaced with rage when the Imp, Jaken or whatever, replied to my out burst.

"SPEAK TO LORD SESSHOMARU WITH RESPECT YOU RETCHED WENTCH!" He screamed, his small little legs came up with each word, even though that was funny, I was extremely pissed by his tone of voice, it held so much disrespect, Even though I was angry I just laughed at him.

"Jaken, she's no mere human, she's also a pure bred Dog Demon, watch ur disrespect." Sesshomaru, 'God even his name tastes great in my mouth' spoke strongly his gaze snapped back to my own in and instant. His amber gaze was enough to make my knees go weak, however after our stare down he quickly refocused on his plans to kill Inuyasha.

The fight broke out between the two and I just rolled my crimson eyes feeling annoyed an maybe a distant loneliness? I sat cross legged leaning against a tree closing my tired heavy eyes, I soon felt Kagome kneel beside me.

I ignored the fight and just as I got comfortable, I got a bad feeling and snapped my eyes open just before a bright light engulfed the three of us. But just before it hit me I saw Emotion in Sesshomaru's eyes for the first time tonight, an that emotion was...regret?