Deployed in the Field - Mission One

A/N: starting to wrap up Mission One! Yahoo! I know there are a LOT of things still left unfinished from Mission One, which is why shortly after I'll be working on Mission Two. And as this is script format, you've probably already figured out this is more along the lines of an episode/ tv show season than novel chapters.

Also song on the side --> is Kiera's theme song. Thank you MommyMagic for suggesting this to me :D ___________________________________________________________________

Scene viewed from overhead, looking down into two rooms. In the first room, Kiera and Captain Nguyen are sitting at a table together, eating chinese take out. In the second room, Major Crowe is leaning over a map, red pen notations circled around areas, some blue tags locating where possible EWOKs are.

[Kiera]: throws fork into container "This is bullshit, I'm going over there." stands up

[Nguyen]: grabs her wrist to stop her "Don't. He's made it very clear he wants to be left alone. Just... give him time Kiera."

[Kiera]: chews on her thumb nail but sits back down "I'm gonig to go over there and kick his ass. If the stupid fool can't figure out that I didn't mean to hurt him then he can bloody well GO FUCK HIMSELF!" shouts at the wall seperating the two rooms.

In the attatched room, the Major looks up, as if hearing Kiera's rant and shakes his head, sighing.

[Crowe- ear piece]: "Tell her to quit being so dramatic. And ask her how she figured out Barry's game." 

Captain Nguyen subtly adjusts the com unit in his ear. Kiera seems unaware of the soldier's one sided communication.

[Nguyen]:  "Kiera, calm down. You've known the Major long enough by now to know he does everything for a reason. Just have a little faith in the man. Now I think it might be important if you let me know how you were able to figure out that Barry was tricking your mind."

[Kiera]: face looking angry and a little hurt "Why the hell should I share that around? If he couldn't figure it out while inside my head, I'm not about to give it up now."

[Nguyen]: "It's important. Just...walk me through it alright? Act like I don't have a damn clue. No wait, don't act, I actually don't have a damn clue. Unlike you and the Major, I haven't been running around for the last nine months trying to figure this out."

[Kiera]: makes a face at Nguyen "No you were sitting on the safe side of the radio, listening to dumbasses reports trickle in."

[Nguyen]: laughs "Dumbass? After nine months of this THAT's the best insult you have for him?"

[Kiera]: glowers at Nguyen, but a smile twitches on her lips "And you should know by now that I'm contrary by nature. Tell me about Katrina and I'll share my secrets with you."

The Major is seen jerking on his side of the wall, pen dropping to the table. He looks at the wall, a slightly horrified expression on his face.

[Crowe]: into radio com with Nguyen "That's not your information to share."

[Nguyen]: looks at Kiera's waiting face and hesitates.  "I'll tell you straight up that the Major doesn't want anyone telling you about her except for him."

[Kiera]: smiles "Looks like your in a tough situation Captain. I will not talk without an exchange of information, and unless the Major is willing to come in here and tell me about her himself, you're the man with the next move."

[Crowe]: through com to Nguyen "Sneaky little bitch."

[Nguyen]: "That's not a very nice thing to do to me. I thought we were friends?" tone mildly hurt sounding