How you meet

Guys I just published my Dalton fanfic Broken Strings.

Please do have a look.

P.S. requests for Dalton imagines are open.

------------------------------------------------------

Your favorite band Green Day had dropped a new single and you were sure to get the first signed copy of it.

That is why you had been waiting outside the music store from
5 am.

The store was scheduled to open at 9am.

At 9:15 am there was alot of hustle and bustle outside the store. You turned around to find the Green Day band members getting inside the store.

You cheered at the top of your lungs. Within few more minutes you would be meeting them. The excitement was too much to contain and you were jumping up and down like a small kid.

You got inside the store and picked your copy while you were looking at the place where they were seated.

You turned around to see another pair of hands holding the same copy as yours. The hands belonged to a tall handsome guy with spikes. He had mesmerizing grey eyes.

But you were not the one to be toppled over by his killer looks or hot body.

"Excuse me. But this copy belongs to me"
You said politely.

"I laid my hands on it first"

"Who said that. Find someone else to build castles in air with you"
You said firmly gripping the copy.

"Back off girl. I don't want you crying"
He said smirking.

"I listen to the same metal and rock songs as you and follow the same band. If you think I'll cry then you are a loser"
You said pulling the copy from him.

But his grip was steel hard.

It resulted into you guys getting into a tug-of-war.

He was stronger and pulled it towards himself with such a force that you lost your balance and toppled over him.

You both crashed on the ground with you on top of him.

You both started laughing.

This perhaps was the most memorable day in the music store.