27. Pillow Fight

Written by Abby:
(I wrote the joke Joe kiss a while ago but I'm a new author who'll be writing for this book too woop So I guess you'll learn more about me in the future yay)

"(Y/N), wake up! We need to go!"
You grunted, rolling over.
"Ugh, no, leave me alone, Patty." you grumbled. Patrick chuckled from your bedside as he shook your shoulder gently.
"Come on, we have to go now, you can go back to sleep on the tour bus," he said soothingly.
"PATRICK FREAKING STUMP COME ON WE NEED TO GO!!" That was Pete, from the other room. Obviously, you were going to be late. But your bed was so warm...
Then - "ARRGGGHHHH!" - a battle cry came from the other side of the room and you were hit square in the face with what you guessed was a pillow. Your eyes flew open to find Joe grinning at you as Patrick stifled a laugh.
"Oh, that's it, Trohman," you said threateningly as you grabbed the same pillow that Joe had thrown at you and prepared to throw it back. He squealed and ran from the room. You grinned and started to run after him, only for him to return with Andy and Pete on either side.
"It's on." You grabbed Patrick by the arm and pulled him up to help you, and he reached out and grabbed another pillow from your bed, grimacing.
"Let World War 3 begin!" cried Andy as he and his team ran forward to attack you and Patrick with cushions they had taken from the sofa (or couch whatever). Patrick yelled a muffled; "(Y/N)! Get Pete!", so you did as instructed and ran towards the older boy and hit him in the stomach with your pillow before he could react. You only had one thing on your mind: Cause him as much pain as a pillow will allow.
"I will destroy you, Wentz."
"Not if I get you first," he said, smirking. "Also, look behind you."
No way you were falling for that one.
No way.
But then, a pillow hit you on the back of the head and you whirled around to see Joe, who had obviously left Patrick with Andy, drawing back to hit you again. Then, another pillow from Pete hit you in the back. And another one from Joe in the stomach.
"PATRICK!" you cried, pleading for him to help you as you fell over. You lashed out desperately with your pillow from the floor and managed to hit Joe on the leg, but another pillow in the face from Pete stopped you doing any more than that. You began to lose hope as Joe hit you in the stomach again and you tried to protect yourself with your pillow as best you could. But then a "YAAAAH" from Patrick and an "oomph" from Pete told you that maybe things wouldn't go too badly. As Joe was distracted by Pete's downfall you took the moment to jump back up onto your feet and hit him in the face with your pillow.
"AHA!" you yelled as you were back in the game! You looked round to see how Patrick was doing with Pete. They were both laughing and trying to control themselves enough to hit the other, and failing miserably. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Andy on the floor, curled up in a ball and groaning. Patrick must have hit him somewhere he really didn't want to be hit. Ouch.
You were brought back into your battle with Joe when he tried to hit you in the face, but you managed to block it with your pillow just in time. You heard another of Pete's high, girly giggles and it finally set you off. You began to snicker. Joe noticed and snickered as well. This quickly turned into a chuckle from both of you, which turned into a laugh from all of you as Pete and Patrick noticed you laughing as well. Eventually, you were all in hysterics as you rolled around on the floor, unable to contain yourselves any longer. You cried laughing until your sides and faces hurt. As you finally began to calm down, you noticed Andy still curled up on the floor, laughing with you but obviously in pain. You almost felt sorry for him, but there was a golden opportunity right in front of you. You looked around and grinned at the other boys who were grinning straight back at you. They obviously had the same idea.
"BUNDLE!!!" you all yelled at the same time and ran towards Andy, causing him to groan even more. You reached him first and lay down on his back, and then had the wind knocked out of you by Patrick landing on top of you.
"Ow, 'Trick!"
"Sorry!" Patrick replied, and you could practically hear his smile. The weight on top of you increased as who you guessed was Pete landed on top of the pile. Last was Joe, who landed next to you and you ended up with a faceful of Joe-fro.
"Ew!" You said and spat out his hair.
"Guys?" came a muffled plea from the bottom of the dog pile, "I can't breathe."
"Sorry, And," said Pete and, one by one, you removed yourself from the pile and fell back laughing, leaning against the couch while sitting on the floor, out of breath and red-faced.
Suddenly Pete sat up straight.
"Crap! We're late!" he gasped.
"Oh God!" cried Patrick.
"We're gonna have to run," sighed Joe.
"Just don't go too fast and fall over," said Andy, as you all got up and prepared to run. You chuckled. Mother Hurley.
"Race you!" you squealed and sprinted out the room. The boys, laughing, followed you to the tour bus. You got there first and looked back at the four giggling boys who you were proud to call your best friends.