26. Andy: Falsely Accused

Requested by foxy_the_cute_pirate :)

Written by Charlotte

There he is, outside your house with house with another girl. They weren't just friends, they were very...touchy. Standing very close to each other. Andy was cheating on you right in front of your face.

You stood in your bedroom looking at them from the window.

"I need to break up with him." you thought, "But I still love him...well, the innocent, protective, caring him. He's...changed." you sighed and made your way downstairs to wait for him in the lounge. You had no idea what you were going to say to him, you'd try and keep it calm but you can be very...forward sometimes and just let out all out your thoughts and anger onto people without thinking. You sat on the sofa and sighed thinking about what you'd say to him.

*click* the door nob twisted and the door swung open.

"Shit..." You muttered to yourself still not knowing what to say.

"Hey babe." Andy grinned when he saw you. Suddenly something inside you snapped.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" You screamed at him.

"W...w...what?" He asked, a terrified look covering his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

"Babe?"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT! YOU DISGUST ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You were flailing your arms up, down and sideways.

"What did I do?" He asked, still fairly calm but also confused

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!" You were fuming.

"Look, I'm sorry but I've no idea what I've done."

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME ASSHOLE! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" He still looked confused so you decided it was time to elaborate, " THAT GIRL! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU'RE "just friends" CAUSE I SAW HOW YOU HUGGED AND LOOKED INTO EACH OTHERS EYES, YOUR TOGETHER, DON'T LIE!"

"Babe," He chuckled slightly making you extremely confused.

"Don't you DARE call me that." You cried, slightly calmer.

"She's my cousin, she's going through a really tough break up. She's really upset and wanted to talk."

"Oh." Your face blushed a deep red with embarrassment.

"Come here." Andy chuckled pulling you into a hug.

"Sorry." You mumbled into his shirt.

"It's okay. You couldn't have known. When someone's upset you do get closer to people than usual and without context I guess I could be falsely accused of things." He chuckled lightly, ruffling my hair.

"I'll make sure I get context before accusing people next time." You mumbled, taking a mental note.

"Good idea." He laughed.

AN- Thank you for all you support on this book! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you want to you can follow my social media:

Instagram: FallOutPhanTrashxx

Twitter: Chaz_Baldwin

(That's literally all I use!)

-Stay Overcast, Kids

(Do you like the new outro? Maybe I'll change it, "Stay Young, Volcanoes" idk XD)