Chapter 9 (Toby's POV)

Toby's POV 

    Takes place when Jay picks up Toby and Noelle picks up Jenny.

"So what intentions do you have with our little sister?" I think the guy Jay says.

"Um..." I stuttered.

"You just stuttered so you do have intentions with Jenny!" Jack said.

"No I really don't." I told them.

"What's wrong with our sister that you don't have any intentions with her, is it that she is too chubby or too hairy?" Jax said.

"NO...that's not it." I said.

In all honesty she was really skinny and the only thing that was too hairy was her hair which was super long.

"So what is it?" Jasper said.

"It's just that I want to have her." I told Jack.

"Wait what did you just say?" Jay said.

"That I want to make her mine..." I said.

"Well aren't you a creeper." Jax said.

"Like you guys haven't wanted people to say your mine." I said to them.

"No not really..." Jack said.

"Yes," Jasper said.

"Yes," Jay said.

"Yes," Jax said

"Now you know what I mean." I told them.

Jax, Jay, and Jasper started blushing.

"Anyways turn right on Luna Street." I told Jay.

I acted like I didn't just confirm my feeling for little o'l jenny. But they'll see soon enough that they think there so cool being protective wait until I knock them out one by one and Jenny will be all mine hahahhaha.

"Um you okay there dude you just started laughing out loud and nobody was talking." Jax said.

"Oh um sorry I was just...oh there's my house." I told them.

I said bye and ran to the door but once they left I turned around and went into a different directions once I got to my real house. I was ambushed by my sister and her boyfriend.

"Did you tell them that you liked her?" My sister asked me. 

"Yes I did." I said to her.

"Good, now what did they say?" She asked me.

"Babe stop ambushing him he did what we asked him to do." My sister's boyfriend told her.

"Well I'm sorry if I want the plan to according." She told her boyfriend.

"Noelle stop that's enough now give me the money I did the job, so pay up." I told Noelle.

(OOH PlOT TWIST)

"Here is 200 dollars." She told me. 

"You told me 600 dollars if I told them I liked her." I yelled at her.

"Calm down little brother once we finish the job you will get it and the Ryland family will be gone for good." Noelle told me.

Both my sister and her boyfriend started cackling.

Hey guys guess what we got 3000 reads isn't that great!! 😊😊😊

Anyways what do you guys think of this chapter?

 What do you think of Toby's POV?

 What about Noelle and her boyfriend?

 Who do you think Noelle's boyfriend is?

Comment you opinions I would love to hear them.

Follow me on...